Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

You are correct in the second time for ingame. They are,now were, always ready to go like clockwork in the playstation store. I learned a long time ago to go to playstation to get immediate accessory access becaiuse it can be up to most of the day for the ingame store. Having said all this, I am complaining /urging to take a look because the issue is much deeper.  It was quite clear that the psn store had to resort to placeholders because they just dont have the goods to put in the store. Given the new wf store ui and that this is a second time for items to be missing or have wrong pointers they might need to look much deeper into and were unsure of the deeper problem by thinking that it was searchable in theie store. Anyway the way to mmake your voice heard is by repetition and discussion. It still was not addresded at the start of this post.

Exactly, I feel like there not giving it much effort not just including the nova packs not being in the store. I'm a returning player I have never had problem where I always had my rewards lost in a mission, or connection problems originally.. I feel like they just need to care more if they wan't there game to succeed they need to put in the work on fixing there stuff.

On 2020-05-27 at 6:02 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

We are still working to get those packs populated in the PlayStation Store via in-game Market access - thank you for your patience, Tenno. You can still search directly through the Store as mentioned yesterday to view the Dual and Trinity Packs. 

As for the Nova Prime packs, unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, they will now be going live Friday, May 29th. We apologize for the delay!

Is there a specific time? I can’t find it in the PS4 store still.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

oh you sent her her a message? I'm confused lol, Well then if anything lets just hope its today. 

I don't wan't to have to wait anymore I know you can relate 🤣

in fact I sent it yes haha I just hope it doesn't take too long, from what I understand in some places it is already available less in North America 

But we can wait as long as they don't postpone it to a more distant date

9 minutes ago, (PS4)SC_Diego15 said:

in fact I sent it yes haha I just hope it doesn't take too long, from what I understand in some places it is already available less in North America 

But we can wait as long as they don't postpone it to a more distant date

cool, glad to know that 🤣 I was looking for good news because I'm going to buy the whole nova pack instead.

As of 2pm centeral time (-5)

packs still not populated through in-game store

Trinity prime, her accessory pack, and dual pack only accessable from the games page store (pressing down when looking at the game, and going to the market through there)

Nova still not accessable from store 

Thanks for yalls hard work even during the SS that is Covid-19

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

cool, glad to know that 🤣 I was looking for good news because I'm going to buy the whole nova pack instead.

me too bro, it's literally the first time i want to get a full warframe package and it bug in the store. Lucky as f

Archived