Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

1 minute ago, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 said:

[DE] said: nova prime accesories pack and nova pack will come on friday May 29th.

Its 10PM friday May 29th and still nothing. Why am i not suprised?

Ya not surprised anymore either ik there doing the work from home thing but this is really sucks they haven't even given us an update.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 said:

Its friday 4 PM od their time, they will probably release it about 8PM of their time couse they are unreliable... and Lazy to do it sooner

I think the best thing to do is inform them via the developers profiles and spam there streams lol because this sucks...

I know if the other platforms where in the same situation they would all be pissed to don't u think?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

I think the best thing to do is inform them via the developers profiles and spam there streams lol because this sucks...

I know if the other platforms where in the same situation they would all be pissed to don't u think?

I was thinking the same thing.... If this happened to PC version on Steam or XBOX, they probably would have fixed it by now. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

I agree.

DE Is known for ignoring players in their own way tho.

I'll be glad if it'll be in ps store tommorow

Archived