[DE]Danielle

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

just went to xbox forums n it looks like they have the packs since they weren't complaining about the packs missing in the store

I got a hotfix earlier for ps4 but idk what it was for its possiblity they fixed it and it could be on sony’s side if thats so then we could be waiting another week or two 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

btw, anyone been having problems like entering dojo but then can't enter missions and vice-versa?

theres different forums pages for that  but be sure its for ps4

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Shadows_Nightmar said:

I got a hotfix earlier for ps4 but idk what it was for its possiblity they fixed it and it could be on sony’s side if thats so then we could be waiting another week or two 

If u got to the earlier pages of the discussion I think It was for rj or the in game market 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

If u got to the earlier pages of the discussion I think It was for rj or the in game market 

I have no idea its not in the ps store either when you click prime vault it shows it their but cant buy it because of the ps store 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

my friend literally had this bug: enters any relay (apart from dojo) and any mission- can't enter Dojo

enters dojo, can't enter any other relay or mission

n he that the same effect for the whole day - enter dojo, could only enter dojo the whole day till he deleted the data

1 minute ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

my friend literally had this bug: enters any relay (apart from dojo) and any mission- can't enter Dojo

enters dojo, can't enter any other relay or mission

n he that the same effect for the whole day - enter dojo, could only enter dojo the whole day till he deleted the data

gg

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Shadows_Nightmar said:

I have no idea its not in the ps store either when you click prime vault it shows it their but cant buy it because of the ps store 

Yeah i see it too but click on it you dont see it to buy its bs

Just now, (PS4)Scottishwarlock said:

Yeah i see it too but click on it you dont see it to buy its bs

why can't you guys just go through psn store lol

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

gg

my friend just finished reinstalling warframe n now he cant even enter the game XD

Fun fact Is that trinity accesories are up. Not novas xD.trinity accesories are not even accesories,Its just straight up trash.

Not that they put nova there and ignore trin accesories noooo,they will put trinity accesories...

I dont even think that there would have been discusion about trin accesories,like who wants that S#&$? D

BUT NO,they will not put edo p Armor(cooles looking armor)nooo,they will put trins trash and lock edo from my wallet😂

7 minutes ago, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 said:

Fun fact Is that trinity accesories are up. Not novas xD.trinity accesories are not even accesories,Its just straight up trash.

Not that they put nova there and ignore trin accesories noooo,they will put trinity accesories...

I dont even think that there would have been discusion about trin accesories,like who wants that S#&$? D

BUT NO,they will not put edo p Armor(cooles looking armor)nooo,they will put trins trash and lock edo from my wallet😂

the fault lies primarily in sony for not putting the packs or putting the packs faulty

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, (PS4)KaylaKushh420 said:

Nova ia appearing in store for me in NA Sony Store. 💜

Omfg thank you I went to get a hair cut so I’m not at home, but for you guys I’m happy it’s good because though we would probably have had to wait longer it’s here.  I hope they learn from this though I’m not saying it’s fully DE’s fault but I’m happy I stayed patient.😁

Edited by (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05