Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

It’s there. I cannot speak for other places but I’m in the US.

I didn’t go through the in game market or search Warframe in the store though so I don’t know if that counts. What I did was scroll down after hovering on Warframe, scroll down and select Playstation Store, scroll over, view all, and it was there near the bottom. 

SEbkA7Q.jpg

2 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

It’s there. I cannot speak for other places but I’m in the US.

I didn’t go through the in game market or search Warframe in the store though so I don’t know if that counts. What I did was scroll down after hovering on Warframe, scroll down and select Playstation Store, scroll over, view all, and it was there near the bottom. 

SEbkA7Q.jpg

EU still nothing

6 hours ago, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 said:

Maybe in 1 yr

Wait till the PS stores resets today. Nothing on the brazilian store yet, but I'm waiting till the reset before saying something (which should be in a couple hours).

Edit: it's now available on the brazilian store

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Scottishwarlock said:

Cant even find store refresh time from sony

Complete refreshes take place on Tuesdays, between 2 pm – 6pm EST (America), Wednesdays at approximately the same time frame (Europe) and Thursdays 9:00 am – 7:00 pm (Asia) or 3am - 5 am (Australia and Oceania). However, for smaller content such as DLCs, movies, TV shows, the refresh can be done on a daily basis. Through trial and error, I know my store refreshes at 1pm my time.

Which is why I'm saying that, if the pack doesn't show up today, wait till the next weekly refresh. If it still doesn't show up by then, by all means, complain all you want.

Archived