[DE]Danielle

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Dubb121769 said:

II  got nova  but there  is no Trinity for me

I only see trinity but im sure it will be fixed soon its down to sony to refresh store just have to wait it out

it's really weird, De wrote me the day before yesterday, the Nova accessory package would be available on May 29th, today we have the 31st🤔

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

it's really weird, De wrote me the day before yesterday, the Nova accessory package would be available on May 29th, today we have the 31st🤔

where are you from? europe? asia? japan? if ur from any of those then it makes sense u didn't get it on the 29th, we wave to wait for sony itself to solve the issue

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

where are you from? europe? asia? japan? if ur from any of those then it makes sense u didn't get it on the 29th, we wave to wait for sony itself to solve the issue

I think that we'll have to wait till thuesday 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)FaIIen_AngeI789 said:

Well whatever,prime vault Will be here 3 months.

What Is 1 week

well, it depends on the person, for me 1 week is nothing simply cause i have nothing to do rn but for other people might be a lot

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Givefire1996:

Yes Germany, Europe

1 minute ago, (PS4)Scottishwarlock said:

Im thinking of buying maneater to take a break from warframe

seemed like a good game, the pack should be here when u finish the game XD

2 hours ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

seemed like a good game, the pack should be here when u finish the game XD

Reminds me of jaws on ps2 loved that game.  I know the situation with pack not De fault its Eu sony but yeah hopefully pack will be out Tuesday

Hey guys, checked with the team on the EU packs not appearing. We can see them on our end, are some of you still having issues finding them? Thanks and apologies for the trouble!

Just a suggestion for you people: try searching for the pack on the console's PS store or through the mobile app. For some reason it doesn't appear for me when I use the browse version on the PC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

il y a 28 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hey guys, checked with the team on the EU packs not appearing. We can see them on our end, are some of you still having issues finding them? Thanks and apologies for the trouble!

I still can’t see them here in the UK 😞

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

i just checked in both UK account and Portuguese account and still can't find the Nova Prime unvault pack nor her Accessories pack

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Apocalynx said:

I still can’t see them here in the UK 😞

1 minute ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

i just checked in both UK account and Portuguese account and still can't find the Nova Prime unvault pack nor her Accessories pack

Silly question as you may have tried this already, but are you able to find them in the PlayStation Store directly by searching "Nova Prime"? 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Silly question as you may have tried this already, but are you able to find them in the PlayStation Store directly by searching "Nova Prime"? 

Tried now on both UK and Portuguese accounts, was able to find Titania Prime Access Pack, Nekros and Oberon packs (though unable to even access them for being already unavailable), and the rest were just results from unrelated games

Edited by (PS4)Givefire1996

49 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Just tried it, nothing comes up. ☹️

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Apocalynx said:

Just tried it, nothing comes up. ☹️

Tried again still no sign but as i said earlier mag prime pack still shows as available so dont know if sony mixed them up .

Posted (edited)
vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Scottishwarlock:

Tried again still no sign but as i said earlier mag prime pack still shows as available so dont know if sony mixed them up .

Same here but I can see Mag for weeks now 

I'm in EU(Germany) btw

Edited by (PS4)Solar_Trans