Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

it's really weird, De wrote me the day before yesterday, the Nova accessory package would be available on May 29th, today we have the 31st🤔

where are you from? europe? asia? japan? if ur from any of those then it makes sense u didn't get it on the 29th, we wave to wait for sony itself to solve the issue

il y a 28 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hey guys, checked with the team on the EU packs not appearing. We can see them on our end, are some of you still having issues finding them? Thanks and apologies for the trouble!

I still can’t see them here in the UK 😞

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys, checked with the team on the EU packs not appearing. We can see them on our end, are some of you still having issues finding them? Thanks and apologies for the trouble!

i just checked in both UK account and Portuguese account and still can't find the Nova Prime unvault pack nor her Accessories pack

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Apocalynx said:

I still can’t see them here in the UK 😞

1 minute ago, (PS4)Givefire1996 said:

i just checked in both UK account and Portuguese account and still can't find the Nova Prime unvault pack nor her Accessories pack

Silly question as you may have tried this already, but are you able to find them in the PlayStation Store directly by searching "Nova Prime"? 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Silly question as you may have tried this already, but are you able to find them in the PlayStation Store directly by searching "Nova Prime"? 

Tried now on both UK and Portuguese accounts, was able to find Titania Prime Access Pack, Nekros and Oberon packs (though unable to even access them for being already unavailable), and the rest were just results from unrelated games

Archived