Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Prime Vault: Trinity Prime & Nova Prime (+ Hotfixes)

d73ee283b793d2cd8251274f4983acbb.jpg

Trinity & Nova Prime Vault!

Trinity and Nova. When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled. 

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! 

Or check out the Prime Vault program in the in-game Market!

*Reminder that the Prime Gene Masking Kit will be available in both the Trinity Prime Pack AND the Trinity Prime Accessories Pack:

Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables. 

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – May 26
  • Europe – May 27
  • Asia – May 27
  • Japan – May 28

Nightwave Fixes:

• Fixed cases of Glass Fissures causing spot-loading during stream-in so severe that Clients lose connection.

Fixes:

• Fixed Relays overflowing to 100 players by returning its max capacity to 50.
  • Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.
  • Fixed inability to Pilot the Railjack downwards if you're Piloting using your Operator with a controller.

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Behind the scene fix.

Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.6c8ee7d254258393c15f8fff2d249247.jpg

Changes:

• Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol's promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements. 

Hotfix #3

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Citris_23 said:

Just went to the market on my orbiter to check out Prime Vault Trinity and Nova Dual Pack and afternoon I click on it I am taken to the PlayStation store and it is not there. 

Currently I can only find the Dual, Trin Solo, and Trin accessories packs. The Solo Nova, and Nova accessories packs aren’t showing up yet. I know with Titania you had to either go through the in game market, or PS Store search function to find both packs. However the searches I’ve tried so far still can bring up the Nekros and Oberon packs, and in game market still doesn’t bring any of it up. Hopefully the PS Store is just being slow to update. I know I personally want both accessory packs since I missed them the first time around. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Citris_23 said:

Just went to the market on my orbiter to check out Prime Vault Trinity and Nova Dual Pack and afternoon I click on it I am taken to the PlayStation store and it is not there. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)dday3six said:

Currently I can only find the Dual, Trin Solo, and Trin accessories packs. The Solo Nova, and Nova accessories packs aren’t showing up yet. I know with Titania you had to either go through the in game market, or PS Store search function to find both packs. However the searches I’ve tried so far still can bring up the Nekros and Oberon packs, and in game market still doesn’t bring any of it up. Hopefully the PS Store is just being slow to update. I know I personally want both accessory packs since I missed them the first time around. 

Hey guys! We are currently investigating the missing packs in the PlayStation Store when accessing from the in-game Market. For the time being you can view the Trinity and Dual Packs by searching "Prime Vault" in the PlayStation Store. We are also looking into the missing Nova Prime packs. 

Will update you here once they are live. 

Thanks! 

What about the 

Broken Chat (has been fixed)

Kuva Ayanga still having self damage

or the fact that clients can just randomly disconnect from the host for no reason

but other than that coolio im liking the reworked prime vault wtih better rotations of frame i stead of the same frames like Nyx and Rhino prime. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We are currently investigating the missing packs in the PlayStation Store when accessing from the in-game Market. For the time being you can view the Trinity and Dual Packs by searching "Prime Vault" in the PlayStation Store. We are also looking into the missing Nova Prime packs. 

Thanks! 

can fix this soon? I have been wanting to buy the Nova prime package since 2 pm and nothing , I’m already starting to get frustrated waiting so long for something that’s already gone everywhere 

58 minutes ago, (PS4)SC_Diego15 said:

can fix this soon? I have been wanting to buy the Nova prime package since 2 pm and nothing , I’m already starting to get frustrated waiting so long for something that’s already gone everywhere 

agreed, I have played d2 from taking a break from warframe and they fix huge problems asap I went to go swim for like 3 hours after 2pm and it still isn't fixed. I think they even made it worst because I couldn't find the trinity solo pack and there where 2 99.99$ dollar packs smh hope it gets fixed asap. 

edit: now i see 2 trinity accessories packs and 2 dual lmao... 

It would help if you gave us a update on this soon TY

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

agreed, I have played d2 from taking a break from warframe and they fix huge problems asap I went to go swim for like 3 hours after 2pm and it still isn't fixed. I think they even made it worst because I couldn't find the trinity solo pack and there where 2 99.99$ dollar packs smh hope it gets fixed asap. 

edit: now i see 2 trinity accessories packs and 2 dual lmao... 

It would help if you gave us a update on this soon TY

thanks for the attention since neither the developers are responding to me and nothing yet just the Trinity pack. I hope they fix it today because the only time I decide to buy something happens

6 minutes ago, (PS4)SC_Diego15 said:

thanks for the attention since neither the developers are responding to me and nothing yet just the Trinity pack. I hope they fix it today because the only time I decide to buy something happens

I doubt this will come out today I also wan't nova accessories don't stress tho

lol

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks! 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_the_Hero05 said:

I doubt this will come out today I also wan't nova accessories don't stress tho

lol

it's not stress i would say regret

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks! 

We are still working to get those packs populated in the PlayStation Store via in-game Market access - thank you for your patience, Tenno. You can still search directly through the Store as mentioned yesterday to view the Dual and Trinity Packs. 

As for the Nova Prime packs, unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, they will now be going live Friday, May 29th. We apologize for the delay!

They are pointing incorrectly and psn does not have the media for prime vault still. This means when you click trinity pak found only by  searching you get sent to Titania in psn store. Psn store does not have the supprt for the vailt items. This means we STILL cannot get them.

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are still working to get those packs populated in the PlayStation Store via in-game Market access - thank you for your patience, Tenno. You can still search directly through the Store as mentioned yesterday to view the Dual and Trinity Packs. 

As for the Nova Prime packs, unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, they will now be going live Friday, May 29th. We apologize for the delay!

Only on the 29th? But thank you for your attention, it's good to know that developers care about fans

They are not available in the psn store by direct access either and cannot be accessed there either. This is the first time PSN has not had them on time and time is generally by 10 AM the ingame market and notifications are usually many hours later. It is too bad that the sitation was overlooked early on when it was clear there was a problem..

14 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

They are not available in the psn store by direct access either and cannot be accessed there either. This is the first time PSN has not had them on time and time is generally by 10 AM the ingame market and notifications are usually many hours later. It is too bad that the sitation was overlooked early on when it was clear there was a problem..

I don't think people rlly cared much aside from some buyers, but I don't understand wym by the packs not being available in the store idk if i miss understood becasue the trinity packs and dual pack are there. The only one that is missing is the nova packs which will be returning may 29th hopefully.

This is the second time this has happened. The first being the Titania prime access not appearing in the menu and having to be found via search. I hope the overarching issue can be resolved with the next prime accesses and unvaultings. I want to give you my money DE. Please fix this so I can more readily and easily do so.

5 hours ago, (PS4)jackshort18 said:

This is the second time this has happened. The first being the Titania prime access not appearing in the menu and having to be found via search. I hope the overarching issue can be resolved with the next prime accesses and unvaultings. I want to give you my money DE. Please fix this so I can more readily and easily do so.

Well, being that Sony runs the operations of the PLAYSTATION STORE, if something it's selling (or is supposed to be) is "Broken," then ...

Archived