Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6 + 27.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Zahnny said:

This. Please please do this.

Indeed, and the bonus rewards helps out too.

For some context, here are some Prime Accesses that were featured briefly/ never featured in Bounties as a result of the Unvaultings:

• Chroma Prime: Lasted from September 2018 to November 2018 for Mag & Nova Prime Unvaulting.
  • Mesa Prime: Never featured, but first to have Relics in Profit Taker Heist (which isn't reliable).
  • Equinox Prime: Briefly after Ember & Frost Prime Unvaulting ended before April 1st, 2019. Ended once Volt & Loki Prime came out later in April 2019.
  • Wukong Prime: Lasted half a month before Nyx & Rhino Prime got unvaulted in July 2019.
  • Atlas Prime: Never featured due to Valkyr & Saryn Prime Unvaulting in September 2019.
  • Ivara Prime: Never featured due to Ash & Vauban Prime Unvaulting in November 2019.
  • Titania Prime: Never featured due to both Oberon & Nekros Prime Unvaulting and now Trinity & Nova Prime Unvaulting.

Plz fix excalibur Radial javelin being useless

Plz Fix chroma being a one trick poney

Plz fix rflection mod , not working and using chenneling a feature that been remooved from the game for long now

Plz fix thunderbolt not scaling with mods

Plz fix Stuff

Plz fix sparring stances being dumb

Could explosive weapons please atleast destroy one glass node when they hit directly?

Feels a bit stupid to aim a Tonkor with all the drop and proj. speed right on its target just to not do anything.

If it had 0.5 m explosive area that can destroy a glass node it should be balanced, without straight up eliminating that weapon from the event.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!

Neato! I like that Enraged is now starting to actually change Hysteria, rather than just buffing it but giving it a cooldown. And given that Hysteria has a duration with the mod, this change makes a lot of sense! 

That said, a cooldown is still kind of feelsbadman. Should more iterations of this mod happen in the future, I think a really neat idea might be removing the Invulnerability and self-damage-upon-deactivation of Hysteria, but no longer having a cooldown.

EDIT: Especially if the above is done, I think a great duration would be 15 seconds base (at max ranks), but +2 seconds to the duration for every melee kill, like Eternal War. That's a very on point and flavorful mechanic for Valkyr.

The animal call points in caves. thank you for this. 
Now can y’all also fix the orb Vallis bounty waypoints that make you get out of your arch wing and walk on the ground for it to actually point to where obj is? You know what I’m talking abt right?

Thanks for the work DE! Good stuff

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!

I think Mirage's Prism Guard deserves something like this...
It's quite a nice warframe that is being forgotten (like some others) and this little attention would be great!

Can Trinity get a small QOL fix? Out of all the frames with self-oriented damage reducing abilities, she has the lowest duration at 12 seconds for Link. Can she be brought in line with the others like Chroma and Mesa by having the duration increased to 25 seconds? This would also help alleviate the "ability-spamming" gameplay she's infamous for.

Another Hotfix and STILL NO FIX, REMINDER #6

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

vPBuMcn.jpg

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

25 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Bounties are great sources of a particular Relic, but that won't help players looking for a Prime Access Relic when all of the Relics are Unvaulted Relics. It would be more preferable if one drop table (Plains/Orb Vallis) features the Unvaulted Relics while the other one features the Prime Access Relics.

About 2 years ago prime access relics were still available from bounties. At some point after a prime release they stopped doing this and only unvaulted relics were placed in the bounty drop tables. Ever since then I haven't seen prime access relics on those tables. I'm pretty sure they made this intentionally 'harder', so that the new prime maintains its value for longer until the next prime releases.

Archived