Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6 + 27.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!

Not Again !!!

8 minutes ago, kouji86 said:

Another Hotfix and STILL NO FIX, REMINDER #6

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

vPBuMcn.jpg

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

Is the skin actually bugged, or you´re literally writing this every single time for no reason?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!

Wise move DE! Maybe make it so the CD doesnt increase with duration as well? No other CD works like that

1 hour ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

ah social distancing... gotcha..also you should add a sanitizer bottles at the landing area at every relay with an NPC with infrared thermometer 

any player refuse to interact with that NPC, he cant interact with dravo or cephalon weep 

So, you can't go in if you're Ember, you can go in regardless if you're Frost and if you take Saryn or Nidus, the entire relay flips out?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Confiscated Act of ‘Hijack a Crewship from the enemy’ awarding the Weekly Act amount of Standing instead of the Daily Act Standing amount.

• This change will be reflected the next time this Act appears. For now you can enjoy this bank error in your favor! 

I understood that reference.

Also, kudos for going with this solution.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

Bounties are great sources of a particular Relic, but that won't help players looking for a Prime Access Relic when all of the Relics are Unvaulted Relics. It would be more preferable if one drop table (Plains/Orb Vallis) features the Unvaulted Relics while the other one features the Prime Access Relics.

You guys are getting relics from bounties?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!

Can we also get this change for Mirage's conclave augment please?

1 hour ago, Lelinyth said:

Is the skin actually bugged, or you´re literally writing this every single time for no reason?

The skin maybe bugged so i am asking for clarification, the skin colour channels are messed up and all over the place, you compare this to all skins in the game it is not in any league compared to the rest, so either it is bugged or either this was the intention, in which confirmation would be appreciated 

2 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Bounties are great sources of a particular Relic, but that won't help players looking for a Prime Access Relic when all of the Relics are Unvaulted Relics. It would be more preferable if one drop table (Plains/Orb Vallis) features the Unvaulted Relics while the other one features the Prime Access Relics.

This. 

Please consider adding vaulted relics only to PoE or Orb and normal ones to the other. No point at all in having them in both places, and extremely annoying for those who already have such items and need new relics.

I Honestly dont think its fair that if I want to buy to buy the Velorum Prime Sigil I need to also buy another edo prime armor set. I already bought the armor when volt came out forever ago. and i wont even get the 2nd set of the armor.

Archived