Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RogueFrame exists. (Roguelite simulator for Warframe +Challenge)

STUVash

I just realised nobody is talking about RogueFrame
I just did a search on forum "rogueframe" and no one is talking about it.
I'm genuinely surprised. Anyway, here are the links.

If you do use RogueFrame, make sure to read the rules. Have fun, Tenno.

https://rogueframe.info

Edited by STUVash
  • Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)Hikuro-93 a dit :

It was posted around here at least twice. It still has my full support. Hope it'll be a thing one day.

What did they call it then ? I searched "rogueframe" didn't find it, still good to know that it's being shared around, cool.

Edited by STUVash

9 minutes ago, STUVash said:

What did they call it then ? I searched "rogueframe" didn't find it, still good to know that it's being shared around, cool.

Don't remember tbh. But people usually tend to use flashy titles like:

• Triburos latest video
  • Hurr durr DE sucks if they don't do this
  • This would make me come back to Warframe
  • *Insert unclear, uncreative click-baity title*
Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 3

à l’instant, (PS4)Hikuro-93 a dit :

Don't remember tbh. But people use tend to use flashy titles like:

• Triburos latest video

I can somehow picture it but it's a shame that no one wrote the name properly. It doesn't appear in the search at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Don't remember tbh. But people use tend to use flashy titles like:

• Triburos latest video

So thats what I've been doing wrong!

LoL.

il y a 20 minutes, (PS4)NWOslave a dit :

I thought someone put together a X-Men Rogue color scheme when i read the title. Imagine my disappointment.

You're saying that just using the proper name of the tool I'm also clickbaiting players without even trying ?  Happy Dance GIF

This is for people who can't think for themselves what they wanna play modless with all 4 dragon keys?

I mean, seriously, why I would waste time selecting every frame and weapon I have on that website to have a "randomizer" doing something I literally can do myself in less time? Just to share it?

29 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Saved for when hardmode comes out, not really a fan of using dragon keys. 

I have a suggestion: Make arcanes and the usage of operator also an unlock, maybe at the same tier as primed mods.

They are unlocked over time.  You don't start offwith operater or arcanes.

Both require a certain amount of time to get.  And even with min/maxed focus trees/amps the operater is mainly there for support or specific boss mechanics.  The warframes/weapons are the main thing doing dps.

We have always had the option yo handicap oursrlves.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

3 hours ago, STUVash said:

You're saying that just using the proper name of the tool I'm also clickbaiting players without even trying ?  Happy Dance GIF

Not at all. Its not your fault I ckearly had no idea what you were referring to nor the first thing i think of at the mention of Rogue is my powerhouse waifu from Mississippi.

Il y a 21 heures, (PS4)NWOslave a dit :

Not at all. Its not your fault I ckearly had no idea what you were referring to nor the first thing i think of at the mention of Rogue is my powerhouse waifu from Mississippi.

What do you mean "fault" I was happy to hear it was bringing more people in. I'm not feeling bad about it, I just found it funny.

Il y a 23 heures, xHeretic a dit :

This is for people who can't think for themselves what they wanna play modless with all 4 dragon keys?

Basically yes. It's a simulator, as in. If we had a game mode in the game, it would also handle it for you.
Since it's easy to get and setup more people can use the rules. While if you had no mode or no simulator, you'd have to explain everything to the squad.
While here you can just say "ok guys, this time, you're only using stuff from this list"

There's a randomizer in game, but it doesn't randomize your build, only the equipment.  RogueFrame also randomize the mods you're allowed to use.
So it's technically better than the in-game randomizer, it brings more fun on the table for the players looking to semi-randomize their build, it's a bit more fun for the people who love to make builds since you'll have to redo them everytime you get into a new run.

It's a far cry from perfection of course but those are the reasons you might use it. Or avoid it. Since it's all a matter of personal taste and opinion.
I like the fact it's ready to use and easily shared around.

46 minutes ago, STUVash said:

Basically yes. It's a simulator, as in. If we had a game mode in the game, it would also handle it for you.
Since it's easy to get and setup more people can use the rules. While if you had no mode or no simulator, you'd have to explain everything to the squad.
While here you can just say "ok guys, this time, you're only using stuff from this list"

There's a randomizer in game, but it doesn't randomize your build, only the equipment.  RogueFrame also randomize the mods you're allowed to use.
So it's technically better than the in-game randomizer, it brings more fun on the table for the players looking to semi-randomize their build, it's a bit more fun for the people who love to make builds since you'll have to redo them everytime you get into a new run.

It's a far cry from perfection of course but those are the reasons you might use it. Or avoid it. Since it's all a matter of personal taste and opinion.
I like the fact it's ready to use and easily shared around.

Hoenslty I didn't thought about squad because I play mostly on pub, solo or with my brother. In that case sure, better than explaining everything. I wish we could have something like this on the game tho (with better rewards)

• Like 1

il y a 32 minutes, xHeretic a dit :

Hoenslty I didn't thought about squad because I play mostly on pub, solo or with my brother. In that case sure, better than explaining everything. I wish we could have something like this on the game tho (with better rewards)

Yes, that's what most players and the author would like too. In the meantime, it's really nice of him to share it for free with every players.

Edited by STUVash
  • Like 1