The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Intrinsics Farm

Karasokami

Question

I was planning to ignore Intrinsics, but I just found out they give MR, and since my current goal in Warframe is to get maximum MR I now want (need) to farm them. So, what is the fastest way? The Ivara strat has been nerfed as far as I know. My Railjack has MK 3 Parts, so thats no problem.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Karasokami said:

I was planning to ignore Intrinsics, but I just found out they give MR, and since my current goal in Warframe is to get maximum MR I now want (need) to farm them. So, what is the fastest way? The Ivara strat has been nerfed as far as I know. My Railjack has MK 3 Parts, so thats no problem.

Gian point only has crewships and fighters, so its definitely a quick way if you have a good squad (someone to forge up flux so you can spam void hole / munition vortex)

Alternatively, there is always flexa (where you go ivara, and stealth everything, enemies inside objectives as well as on crewships, as well as squads that aboard your railjack, this is likely the better option if you can solo

Efficiency wise, I believe flexa is still better than gian point as it is right now, even post nerf

Sadly, the best intrinsic farm would certainly be SS space as going mesa + spinning your mouse wheel is a lot less tiring (making it much easier to make long grinds) 

note: under intrinsic/min, SS space is definitely less than flexa and roughly the same / less than gian point, however, both gp and flexa requires a lot more "brain activity" which makes long runs a lot more tiring, SS space is with mesa and mesa... is mesa

Although there is one more thing to consider, do you have things you want to grind aside from intrinsics? (reactors, weapons... etc?) If the answer is yes, I would still recommend gian point due to it being significantly better for grinding anything but intrinsic compared to flexa, although if all you want is intrinsics, I would recommend flexa.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Karasokami said:

Ivara isnt nerfed at all, the only "nerf" is that before you could exit the mission anytime and keep the "xp" you made up to that point, now you need to finish the mission or wont get anything, that is.

With ivara (and a booster) on a single veil mission you can get around 100 intrisics stealthkilling all the possible and depending on the "bases"  you get (some got LOT moe mobs inside than others).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Alternatively, there is always flexa (where you go ivara, and stealth everything, enemies inside objectives as well as on crewships, as well as squads that aboard your railjack, this is likely the better option if you can solo

Efficiency wise, I believe flexa is still better than gian point as it is right now, even post nerf

I've personally been farming War Field myself, since it gives a lot of Intrinsics for the mission requirements. Also, don't forget to repair everything, for the extra Affinity points.

For double affinity weekend I found a competent 3-man squad and we farmed gian point.  Mission completion times were about 4-5 minutes.  I prefer this way because it's a steady stream.  I feel like if we were to have a 4th person clearing POIs, I'd want them to be fast enough that it wouldn't slow down the completion times, I'd worry about reduced intrinsics per hour.

On 2020-05-27 at 6:45 AM, Leyers_of_facade said:

Gian point only has crewships and fighters, so its definitely a quick way if you have a good squad (someone to forge up flux so you can spam void hole / munition vortex)

Sadly, the best intrinsic farm would certainly be SS space as going mesa + spinning your mouse wheel is a lot less tiring (making it much easier to make long grinds) 

note: under intrinsic/min, SS space is definitely less than flexa and roughly the same / less than gian point, however, both gp and flexa requires a lot more "brain activity" which makes long runs a lot more tiring, SS space is with mesa and mesa... is mesa

Although there is one more thing to consider, do you have things you want to grind aside from intrinsics? (reactors, weapons... etc?) If the answer is yes, I would still recommend gian point due to it being significantly better for grinding anything but intrinsic compared to flexa, although if all you want is intrinsics, I would recommend flexa.

what is SS space

also looking for a RJ mission that gives high Railjack xp for intrinsic, as i finally got full t3 zetki gear, but need lots of xp for the last level or two in each skill category.

im guessing the Grineer Skirmish ones give more Intrinsic then the Corpus ones as those are half regular mission?

In a few weeks there is going to be a Double Experience weekend, so really, that plus a store brought Experience booster, is what will help you farm Intrinsics. If you can manage a XP Blessing from a Relay... then just do anything you enjoy RJ wise, the harder/higher in level the better. Make it overlap with another task (like if you still need certain MK parts, or certain side objectives for say Athodai or Carmine Penta, or Ambassador etc). 

Taking advantage of Booster weekends is a massive efficiency boost.