Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opt out of rivens for sorties?

Sunai_Moonswing

Greetings! 

I've been playing the game for some time, and like doing the daily sortie. Usually, to get another Anasa statue for my horde as seen here

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/259927777032142850/702140087109943306/tentunnel.gif

The only thing slowing it down is getting rivens. I wonder if it would be okay to make it possible to choose in the reward pool what to get. As in, you get to pick from the reward bracket you got. Or simply opt out of a certain reward?

Thank you for reading. Oh and there's anywhere between 150 and 200 of those statues in that gif, all filled, none traded. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sunai_Moonswing said:

The only thing slowing it down is getting rivens. I wonder if it would be okay to make it possible to choose in the reward pool what to get. As in, you get to pick from the reward bracket you got. Or simply opt out of a certain reward?

*This gets added*

Me: *Checks only legendary core as reward* Profit

RNG is RNG.

Thinks like token system was already suggested several times but DE not wants it seemingly.

It is bad luck really, i for my part rather take statues over Rivens as example, i not want them but getting so many at times.

Having them is nice but nothing i want desperatly and woudl invest in this failed bandaid.

Rather remove Reactors and Formas, make Froma a 3x at least by today, Reactor ,you need way less then Catalysts so those stack after awhile neve able to get rid of them.

I'm not saying lower the chances of getting a common drop, just increase the chances of getting the remaining common drops to compensate for the missing one. 

I'd gladly take anything just to get my game to stop yelling at me for getting two rivens in a single day without anyone to give or sell my rivens to. 

If I had my own custom reward table, I'd wipe everything except forma and kuva from it.

Rivens? Full. Sitting on 14 unopened pistol, 14 melee, 16 rifle, 5 shotgun and 4 kitgun rivens simply because I've already got a riven for all the weapons that I care about and there is therefore no point in opening any more. Ayatans? Worthless. Endo? Equally worthless. Legendary cores? I've already got more than enough endo and credits to max out all the mods that matter to me. Potatoes? 30 of each type ready built and 24 blue/80 orange blueprints already sitting there doing nothing. Boosters? I've levelled and built all that I care about, neither resources nor XP are any use to me.