Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone find Interception... fun?

OwlOfJune

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Some people also like being Spat on... not really sure what your point is....

Only another data point, one players hated mechanic is another players loved mechanic, IME.

From this post and your others, I will simply leave it at that, I doubt we will communicate very well. 🙂 

I often enjoy when during the mission, I am the only one doing what I'm supposed to do: defend my tower. Meanwhile, there is always that one mesa or saryn, or any other frame, running around the tileset trying to get the most kills or highest damage, they get killed in the process, or their tower gets reclaimed by enemies, while I stand still, and somehow at the end, I end up with higher results than those who jump from tower to tower.

• Like 1

Yes.

It's one of my favorites, really, valuing both CC and mobility if you've a care to move yourself. Which I do. I'm rarely inside the Interception nodes unless I'm playing a super stationary build (like a Nidus thing) or the tower has been taken, because otherwise you really don't need to be standing there. Sure it's faster if you camp all 4 nodes, but I play the game to enjoy my time and I enjoy my time when I'm Bullet Jumping around between camps as I feel like it, or where I'm needed.

Edited by SenorClipClop
Edit: clarity
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jemmies said:

Since Interception missions are intercepting enemy communications, then, in my opinion, it could be made to be a little more fun.

For example, after completing one (or two or three or whatever number), it unlocks a one-time special sortie or something where you can get some interesting drops. Then in order to run that special sortie again, you gotta complete another set of Interceptions. The reason being that after intercepting enough communications, the tenno pieced the clues together to locate a secret enemy stash or something.

Of course, I will be accused of suggesting a grindy game to be even more grindier. =D

I like it, promotes more focused play.