OwlOfJune

Does anyone find Interception... fun?

14 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

This is a few things you seem to hate with a passion 🤔 

Would it be possible to do a brief summary of what you hate about each of the listed content?

A summary ? nope... I will however be posting in the Feedback section more often about these things when I can... I don't think DE is gonna read anything in there but meh... I'l do it just to preserve my Sanity... Transcribing my experience with certain modes

20 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

It’d be good to see what you think is wrong with Arbitration/Corpus Interception, at least. It’s quite a damning judgement you’ve made regarding it, and I’m wondering what makes it so unpleasant for you (are nullifiers really that bad?)

I never really had a Problem with Nullifiers disabling Warframe abiliites at first since at there was a time when I wasn't doing content where Getting Nullified = Death/Mission Failure.  However it was when I did actually want to start doing that content that I began to get pissed off about Nullifiers... but not with the whole Nerfing Warframe Abilities thing... No... What really ticked me off is the way Nullifier's interact with Some Weapons... You know theres weapons that Explode on Contact right ? well guess what happens to said weapon when it comes in to "Contact" with a Nullifier Bubble.... It Bounces clean off... okay fine... maybe theres something Im missing... oh hey... "Adhesive Blast"... thats a cool mod... maybe Nullifiers aren't so bad... maybe I was just building my Tonkor Wrong... So I slap on the Mod, Shoot a Nullifier and.... it bounces off...

Sigh.... 

I mean at the point I saw Nullifiers, Sentients and Demolist for what they really are ? Its just a Gesture from the developers where they're trying to Stop us from doing something... Im not sure what that something is... but this level of Inconsistency says "NO.... WE DONT WANT YOU TO DO THAT".... DE essentially Ripping the the Fun Cable right out wall outlet because "Reasons" I guess...

Nullifiers aren't really enemies... they're a Ruleset built to kill Progression... simply because of what they do and how they work... Earlier today while I was doing an Excavation when suddenly something Tripped the Circuit Breaker killing power to the whole house... That Sensation that I felt... Is Identical to when a Nullifier Bubble Clips through the Game Geometry and just outright turns off my Splinter Storm or Halo or Bubble or whatever... WHy ? and it seems like its programmed to do this sort of thing on Purpose... I don't think I've ever seen Nullifier AI path away from the Player... they might be wielding Lankas but their they seem to use the same Pathing Ruleset as Butchers/Scorpion... where they will just make a bee line straight for you or the Objective in Kamekazi-ian (is that even a word ?) attempt to ruin your day... no sense of Self Preservation whats so ever.... I don't think ever actually even been killed by a Nullifer before... so why do they even carry Lanka's ? Why do Nullifiers breakout of CC Abilities once they have already been caught by them ? Explain to me how Limbo's Stasis can Freeze Everything but cant stop the Nullifier from reactivating its bubble even if its already caught in Stasis...

i could go on... I can *@##$ about Nullifiers all day But you get the Idea... I hate them... They are bad and I hate them...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Guess that answers my question 😛 

Thanks for the insight into your thinking and perspective, @Lutesque. Was informative, and I like learning about people

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Some people also like being Spat on... not really sure what your point is....

Only another data point, one players hated mechanic is another players loved mechanic, IME.

From this post and your others, I will simply leave it at that, I doubt we will communicate very well. 🙂 

I often enjoy when during the mission, I am the only one doing what I'm supposed to do: defend my tower. Meanwhile, there is always that one mesa or saryn, or any other frame, running around the tileset trying to get the most kills or highest damage, they get killed in the process, or their tower gets reclaimed by enemies, while I stand still, and somehow at the end, I end up with higher results than those who jump from tower to tower.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes.

It's one of my favorites, really, valuing both CC and mobility if you've a care to move yourself. Which I do. I'm rarely inside the Interception nodes unless I'm playing a super stationary build (like a Nidus thing) or the tower has been taken, because otherwise you really don't need to be standing there. Sure it's faster if you camp all 4 nodes, but I play the game to enjoy my time and I enjoy my time when I'm Bullet Jumping around between camps as I feel like it, or where I'm needed.

Edited by SenorClipClop
Edit: clarity
  • Like 1

Whats worst are capture missions or assassination missions. Usually only 30 sec missions. Lol

2 hours ago, Jemmies said:

Since Interception missions are intercepting enemy communications, then, in my opinion, it could be made to be a little more fun.

For example, after completing one (or two or three or whatever number), it unlocks a one-time special sortie or something where you can get some interesting drops. Then in order to run that special sortie again, you gotta complete another set of Interceptions. The reason being that after intercepting enough communications, the tenno pieced the clues together to locate a secret enemy stash or something.

Of course, I will be accused of suggesting a grindy game to be even more grindier. =D

I like it, promotes more focused play.

I like it for fissure farm only tbh, is the fastest way imo, and i can also work or watch a movie meanwhile since it doesnt require me doing much

profit

Only mission where all 4 players can go into operator mode and perform their best emote combos with Octavia being the DJ. Party my Tennos! 😁

dance dancing GIF by mushroommovie

• Like 2

Well, its my favorite type of missions
When i want to do endless fissures runs (low level one) its my to go missio type!

• Like 1