Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime Design Speculation

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

-snip-

Equinox had the primed polearm i recall.

Not sure what to expect for prime weapons. We still have no primed whips.  Only 1 primed gunblade.

Lol i chuckled at first thinking you where gonna make an assets reference.

I personally like the deluxe. I did see a neat 3 model of a fan done prime that looked ok.  It was more akin to his base skin.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Equinox had the primed polearm i recall.

Tipedo & Tipedo Prime are classified as staves, also that video made me lol. 😆

Nezha is one of my favorites (although I haven't played him in a long while), and one of the few prime accesses I'm looking forward to. I like his deluxe, but I can see his prime being more of a middle-ground. Buff, but not "too buff".

Time will tell.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

His deluxe just feels too... overstated. I don't know if that makes sense. Especially with the dragon face on the back of it. Like whaa?

Funny, when I think of things that are overstated on his backside, the dragon face isn't the first to come to mind. 🤭

Anywaaaay, on topic.  Very much hoping for svelte Nezha.  While not necessary, I'd be tickled if they played up the androgynous look a little more as long as it didn't go into caricature.  (But let's face it: if he doesn't have  a huge bulge between his legs and muscles on his muscles, a lot of people will label him feminine and a few will mean it as an insult.)

Aside from that, It'd be cool if they did something adventurous...but not jellyfish  or artichoke adventurous, if you get my drift.  

Really, c'mon, they should just run the design by me first if they want to do this right!

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I definitely love the agile Tron looking theme they went for the original, but I personally just don't enjoy it being feminine. However, if they combined the masculinity of his Deluxe with the agile Tron theme of his base, I think that would look cool, while offering an incentive to use it separate from his deluxe, instead of competing with it. What do you think? Do you have any preferences on Nezha's Prime art direction?

I'm thinking something along the lines of a slim but fit approach. as in you can see he has muscle definition but he's slender enough to not be as bulky as most of the male frames.

I want to the rings of fire on his ankles to be golden though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I'm genuinely curious if there'll take a Deluxe approach, or if they'll take a feminine approach, but given "that" meme I wouldn't blame DE if they chose so stray away. Not hating on either side.

Youthful, not feminine. Nezha is a child in the original mythology. I mean, unless you find this to be super feminine

As for the meme, it only happened because DE resisted it. Basically they caused a Streisand Effect. Which is weird, because they were able to avoid it when it happened to Equinox

• Like 3

It's all very well to speculate, but you have to be practical.

DE have never made a Prime that wasn't just additional stuff added on to the base model. This is so that they can still use the Immortal and Tennogen skins.

Whatever design Nezha Prime will come with, all it will do is make additions in the same way that Ivara has just a skirt and extra armour pieces, Mesa has chaps and a slightly buffed butt-cleavage and so on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I really hate Nezha's deluxe. The helmet is nice, I suppose. But it's just too bulky.

Is he confirmed next? I wonder what accessories he'll come with.

Wow.

Just shows tastes differ in the extreme.

I look at the quality of Nezha’s Deluxe, and, like Titania’s Deluxe, can’t see how it’s Prime will be able to match it.

• Like 1

I want a new movement set more than the frames static appearance, 

I want him sliding on skates not walking on a slippery floor. 

I am OK with either direction for the prime but by past experience it will be more aligned to the base and not the deluxe. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

We have something like 2 months till the next pa?

Only one month actually, according to schedule it should be on june 30th. We'll probably see Nezha Prime at tennocon the same way they showed Hydroid.

33 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

DE have never made a Prime that wasn't just additional stuff added on to the base model. This is so that they can still use the Immortal and Tennogen skins.

While that is true for many of the older prime frames (frost, rhino, ember etc.) I'm 90% sure that all prime frames since Nekros or earlier have their completely own model. It is of course highly similar to the original because they're supposed to be alike, but if you look at frames like zephyr, chroma and wukong compared to their primes there are some pretty big differences aside from some prime details slapped on the baseframe.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

Only one month actually, according to schedule it should be on june 30th. We'll probably see Nezha Prime at tennocon the same way they showed Hydroid.

While that is true for many of the older prime frames (frost, rhino, ember etc.) I'm 90% sure that all prime frames since Nekros or earlier have their completely own model. It is of course highly similar to the original because they're supposed to be alike, but if you look at frames like zephyr, chroma and wukong compared to their primes there are some pretty big differences aside from some prime details slapped on the baseframe.

Much of that can be attributed to the increase of technological capacity and software they are using to better articulate the artist vision they have a lot more tools nowadays to create versus they did back then.

It's quite possible one day if it ever came up that older Prime frames might get an artistic refresh. But that's just mere speculation on my part however.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

It wont be anything like his Deluxe but I'm sure its gunna be a nice design. I'm hoping his Prime Weapons have a unique trait like Ballista Prime etc. 

To be honest I'm more excited for Inaros Prime. And really hoping Daikyu Prime happens. 

Oh yes definitely looking forward to Inaros Prime I'm kind of curious what direction they'll take with it possibly looking at a different Egyptian god aesthetic maybe Ra perhaps.

Let's be honest what I'm really looking forward is Baro Ki'teer's reaction. First time you appear to Baro in Inaros Prime he better give you something for free.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Bloody voice to txt is my bane.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Much of that can be attributed to the increase of technological capacity and software they are using to better articulate the artist vision they have a lot more tools nowadays to create versus they did back then.

It's quite possible one day if it ever came up that older Prime frames might get an artistic refresh. But that's just mere speculation on my part however.

I'd pay solid plat for visually reworked frost prime (And the rest of frames too, I guess) but I'm not sure it's ever gonna happen, unfortunately

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Oh yes definitely looking forward to Inaros Prime I'm kind of curious what direction they'll take with it possibly looking at a different Egyptian god aesthetic maybe Ra perhaps.

Let's be honest what I'm really looking forward is Baro Ki'teer's reaction. First time you appear to Baro in Inaros Prime he better give you something for free.

It should be Anubis( I REALLY want a Primed Anubis helmet) Hopefully they give him an Alternate helmet like they did with Mesa. I was hoping they would do Alternate Primed Helmets for more frames after that.

Hopefully more Tennogen too. Again I'm biased 🤣

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

It wont be anything like his Deluxe but I'm sure its gunna be a nice design. I'm hoping his Prime Weapons have a unique trait like Ballista Prime etc. 

To be honest I'm more excited for Inaros Prime. And really hoping Daikyu Prime happens. 

Guandao and Daikyu I think fit the theme and I would like to see both 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EquinoxPrime said:

Tipedo & Tipedo Prime are classified as staves, also that video made me lol. 😆

Nezha is one of my favorites (although I haven't played him in a long while), and one of the few prime accesses I'm looking forward to. I like his deluxe, but I can see his prime being more of a middle-ground. Buff, but not "too buff".

Time will tell.

Guandao Prime with same CRIT and higher damage/status and everyone loses their minds.  NW Guandao skin a tip-off?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2