Jump to content

Anyone else noticed the lack of enemies on solo survival?


Recommended Posts

I used to run perfeclty solo survivals on arbi against every faction and never had to run nekros to stay alive, but now the personal life support capsules doesn't drop and the enemy spawn it's too low even if I use the same builds as before and never had issues. It's just me or something happened with the enemies? 

Also: Yes, I try to stay just in 1 room, it's impossible due the low count of enemy spawn, even on "good rooms". I have to move to life support eventually instead just being on 1 room and surviving with the personal life support capsules. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always been a problem. It's been a problem for actual years. They've tried increasing solo survival spawns multiple times already. This is why usually I'll host a survival of whatever node I'd like to do on public and then let everyone else leave when they're bored so the spawns have a chance to catch up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've come across the same issue. Both after migration when I am the remaining Tenno, and in Solo missions in general. Some missions run alright, and some feel very... dry of enemies. And by "alright" I mean a seemingly noticeable decrease in spawns. Some tile sets have been so bad that my life support ran dry. And I'm no stranger to solo survival etc. I was experimenting with a build so I was using Life Support as they spawned (within reason) to supplement, but using all Life Support towers SHOULD have given enough to go with killing the few enemies i found at the time. It was weird, I associated it with a bug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taiiat said:

are you trying to uh, survive without using Life Support Towers? using them is normal.

Towers on arbi give less %, in fact I had to use so early that ruins the run, because it0's impossible to stay in 1 room and survive using towers + peersonal capsules.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShichiseitenYasha said:

It's always been a problem. It's been a problem for actual years. They've tried increasing solo survival spawns multiple times already. This is why usually I'll host a survival of whatever node I'd like to do on public and then let everyone else leave when they're bored so the spawns have a chance to catch up. 

I know, that's why I specify that I used to run them without issue a few weeks ago, on this week for some reason it's almsot impossible for me to run them normally, the enemy spawn is too low even for the bugged state of solo survivals we had

Just now, Nicaris said:

I've come across the same issue. Both after migration when I am the remaining Tenno, and in Solo missions in general. Some missions run alright, and some feel very... dry of enemies. And by "alright" I mean a seemingly noticeable decrease in spawns. Some tile sets have been so bad that my life support ran dry. And I'm no stranger to solo survival etc. I was experimenting with a build so I was using Life Support as they spawned (within reason) to supplement, but using all Life Support towers SHOULD have given enough to go with killing the few enemies i found at the time. It was weird, I associated it with a bug.

Dude, I've NEVER had problems in Mot (arbi) but I run out of life support on minute 27 and I was like "wtf??!?", I thought "maybe I'm bad now" and that's why I'm asking, reading you leads me to think the same, maybe it's a new bug... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xHeretic said:

Dude, I've NEVER had problems in Mot (arbi) but I run out of life support on minute 27 and I was like "wtf??!?", I thought "maybe I'm bad now" and that's why I'm asking, reading you leads me to think the same, maybe it's a new bug... 

I had the same on a Kuva Survival mission and something else. I thiiiiink they have been tweaking spawns along with the Shield Gating update to improve it (Also imo they finally care more about Solo players). But I think the tweaking is... not going *quite* as planned. So causing the odd drop in spawns. Not everyone notices though. It took me a few "do I suck now?" moments before I realized it wasn't entirely me. But I have enough hours in game to know better by the feel of it >.< or so I tell myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicaris said:

I had the same on a Kuva Survival mission and something else. I thiiiiink they have been tweaking spawns along with the Shield Gating update to improve it (Also imo they finally care more about Solo players). But I think the tweaking is... not going *quite* as planned. So causing the odd drop in spawns. Not everyone notices though. It took me a few "do I suck now?" moments before I realized it wasn't entirely me. But I have enough hours in game to know better by the feel of it >.< or so I tell myself.

If we are wrong would be pretty odd, I feel exactly the same. I think I'll try to host them on public for now... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every other update either gets rid of or reestablish old bugs. Fix the spawns and returns the pathing issues. Fix the path issues then returns the spawning bugs. 

Excavation not spawning canisters 

A defense mission and enemies are playing hide and seek.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Solo excavations too, with the energy drops. As often or not I end up waiting minutes for those mobs to spawn. Equally as annoying as solo survival and not getting the drops needed to continue

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

Every other update either gets rid of or reestablish old bugs. Fix the spawns and returns the pathing issues. Fix the path issues then returns the spawning bugs. 

Excavation not spawning canisters 

A defense mission and enemies are playing hide and seek.

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

11 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

Solo excavations too, with the energy drops. As often or not I end up waiting minutes for those mobs to spawn. Equally as annoying as solo survival and not getting the drops needed to continue

Like always or worse than before?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xHeretic said:

If we are wrong would be pretty odd, I feel exactly the same. I think I'll try to host them on public for now... 

damn .. public means reviving MR13 with a 1 forma Zepher ... 😉

Yeah the life support has been kinda low when soloing unless its infested, or Orokin, the rest of factions just stand around waiting for you to go to them.. so it ends up being a running survival mission..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 часа назад, taiiat сказал:

are you trying to uh, survive without using Life Support Towers? using them is normal.

Using them is normal when you are newbie, consequently you have low level of experience and you are dont have strong weapons/frames to stay longer without activating life support towers. Sorry for my replying, but you message seemed like you said that it was impossible to survive without life support towers

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -LauFeyson- said:

Using them is normal when you are newbie, consequently you have low level of experience and you are dont have strong weapons/frames to stay longer without activating life support towers. Sorry for my replying, but you message seemed like you said that it was impossible to survive without life support towers

impossible? well, yes, it mostly is. sometimes you can get away with using very few, but that'll be very RNG dependent of exact Level Seeds that make it work out favorably enough.

unless you're including l00t Abilities which is not the subject here at all - the subject is without them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Yeah the life support has been kinda low when soloing unless its infested, or Orokin, the rest of factions just stand around waiting for you to go to them.. so it ends up being a running survival mission..

Which is why i never enjoy doing Survival runs outside of the Void or Infested/Dark Sector Missions when Soloing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

this is why I'd love a gear item that increases spawns like a mock SOS beacon: you use it, the enemy faction think it's a distress signal and send more troops, the enemy spawn count goes up as if another player joined. maximum uses depend on how many players are in the squad:

solo = can be used 3 times

2 man squad = can be used twice

3 man squad = can be used only once

obviously with a full squad, spawns aren't an issue.

by making it a gear item, the player can decide for themselves if they want the extra spawns without it being forced upon them, and it clears up some resources crafting them. BP for them can be added to tenno lab and require basic resources.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is me or survival life support drains faster than it used to be? also life support spawning 300 meters away from you is such a troll(happened to me too much on grendel survival,i know it isnt really necessary to bring up since you are rarely going to use up all the life support capsules but i felt like i shouldve bring it up) also i dunno how Grendel survival was before mainline but now shield gating and osperys make it a walking nightmare

Link to post
Share on other sites

Havent ran normal survival in a while so cant tell. Kuva Survival seems to work as it should though. So it could be an issue with specific nodes and not all survival.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the spawn rate are really fast at first then suddenly the spawn rates dropped dramatically when cleared a room of enemies or travel to certain places.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Which is why i never enjoy doing Survival runs outside of the Void or Infested/Dark Sector Missions when Soloing. 

Doesn't matter the faction, I've tried against every faction on arbitrations.

9 hours ago, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

How about a script that recognizes level awareness and adjust accordingly 

Dunno, silence weapoms could have a bad time either with this?

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

this is why I'd love a gear item that increases spawns like a mock SOS beacon: you use it, the enemy faction think it's a distress signal and send more troops, the enemy spawn count goes up as if another player joined. maximum uses depend on how many players are in the squad:

solo = can be used 3 times

2 man squad = can be used twice

3 man squad = can be used only once

obviously with a full squad, spawns aren't an issue.

by making it a gear item, the player can decide for themselves if they want the extra spawns without it being forced upon them, and it clears up some resources crafting them. BP for them can be added to tenno lab and require basic resources.

Nice idea, could work like those items for plage star to raise the difficulty. I wouldn't mind more  difficulty.

5 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

It is me or survival life support drains faster than it used to be? also life support spawning 300 meters away from you is such a troll(happened to me too much on grendel survival,i know it isnt really necessary to bring up since you are rarely going to use up all the life support capsules but i felt like i shouldve bring it up) also i dunno how Grendel survival was before mainline but now shield gating and osperys make it a walking nightmare

Survivals spawns aren"t related to certain frames, doesm't msttet if you use a grendel or a banshee. Loot frames hqve a better time because they looting abilities affects personal life support drops.

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Havent ran normal survival in a while so cant tell. Kuva Survival seems to work as it should though. So it could be an issue with specific nodes and not all survival.

Haven't tried kua survival this week, but the last time I've played ot everything was fine too.

4 hours ago, (XB1)DOMPATRIOT said:

Use enemy Radar mods, they made enemies go towards you and try to stay in a room with no more than 3 doors, you can be hours with this method.

Maybe you didn't read, but staying in "good rooms" (3 or 4 exits) doesn't work and eventually I have to run to life support towers. I've also run with radar mods on frames or pets, my dmg builds are the same and killing things fast isn't enough either (the last bit you weren't asking nor suggesting it but it's just in case info). Also, it's an old myth radar mods make the enemies go towards you (debunked a lot of times), you just are aware of their existence.

4 hours ago, TheNeonGod said:

yeah the spawn rate are really fast at first then suddenly the spawn rates dropped dramatically when cleared a room of enemies or travel to certain places.

I've noticed that too, then I look for a good room and it's like "where sre the enemies?" the % drops and I have to start to run again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Survivals spawns aren"t related to certain frames, doesm't msttet if you use a grendel or a banshee. Loot frames hqve a better time because they looting abilities affects personal life support drops.

Dude i meant the no mod mode survival for grendel part,youre always barely hanging at it solo and then the game spawns a life support 300-400m away from you...

Link to post
Share on other sites

you are right the enemies spawning time is low on solo for the truth.  I've been questioning the same thing and later on it didn't bother me much, this started in when survival started getting across galaxy map as I noticed when i play solo the number decrease some odd reason.  I liked when there is more enemies then less enemies because once your op warframe, you wanted be blood thirsty that murdering those enemies and wanted see every drop of blood on the floor and don't you lie to me when players grab a mini-gun from other game they smile and laugh evilly for that is called happy trigger person.  To the main subject yes I dislike seeing less enemies for I wanted equal in number that is enough for I to do endless killing things instead of seeing less of them and be my kill joy while I just like feeling bored for it is like shooting rats in the garbage field (rats hide and one of each come out check out the dead rat or some food which they pop out 1 of time).  The fact is it feel like this

tenor.gif?itemid=9176943

it been going at it one of the time slapping each enemies with my bare hand (weapons) that I just seeing, it just seem bit too twiddle and twaddle that the enemies didn't try pop out behind and start attacking me or even try to really do random zerg rush

AshamedAdventurousDarwinsfox-small.gif

for I only got leroy jakin (no offense mate) they all still run up to me solo in a line and neither do scatter enough to make me wet my pants for it that giving a respect.  The only respect I give to one the enemies is orokin, and sentient for at least they have all the mix style of fighting which yes they are quite the wallop that actually do their job right.  the single faction is the one is like slapping each one in the face everytime but we do it with bullet in their face everytime.

At the time being I wanted they keep the right paste for the spawn for solo mission in survival instead of few delay counts in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Dude i meant the no mod mode survival for grendel part,youre always barely hanging at it solo and then the game spawns a life support 300-400m away from you...

ohhh ok, I didn't thought about it. That's because you probably can't kill enemies faster, I remeber being swarmed by enemies on that mision and barely killing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...