Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else noticed the lack of enemies on solo survival?

vanaukas

18 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

ohhh ok, I didn't thought about it. That's because you probably can't kill enemies faster, I remeber being swarmed by enemies on that mision and barely killing

But spawn the life support capsule near me game smh why do i have to rush to it in futile desperation at like 10% left?

maybe i shouldnt do that survival solo but i wanted to.

in the end i did that with a bramma and a khora with paracesis

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh
  • Like 1

I've tried with full squad and got problems with life support too, even if we stay on one room. I think it must be something related to the arbitrations itself, because I did normal survivals and didn't had any trouble and also both sup arbi runs from today against corpus were ruined by people constantly dying... I think I'll just stick to defenses on solo.

Edited by xHeretic

10 hours ago, xHeretic said:

I've tried with full squad and got problems with life support too, even if we stay on one room. I think it must be something related to the arbitrations itself, because I did normal survivals and didn't had any trouble and also both sup arbi runs from today against corpus were ruined by people constantly dying... I think I'll just stick to defenses on solo.

I think the arby drones also kinda at fault,they give like around 10-20 enemies immunity and when the drone explodes almost every enemies that was under its control dies and drops no life support... i rarely see life support from enemies that died after the drone died i dunno why.

• Like 2

Am 28.5.2020 um 07:20 schrieb ShichiseitenYasha:

It's always been a problem. It's been a problem for actual years. They've tried increasing solo survival spawns multiple times already. This is why usually I'll host a survival of whatever node I'd like to do on public and then let everyone else leave when they're bored so the spawns have a chance to catch up. 

You mad but brave soul.

scared dog GIF

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know but i feel like the recent update (Deadlock Protocol) the spawns are even worst than before, i had to finish really early many of my recent solo survival on arbritation, i love to go for 1 hour, but 4 times in a row that i could not reach 30 minutes, the lack of enemys spawn and life support was huge, i really dont know what is happeing, i hope with the hardmode DE fix it somehow.

Edited by Zentun.
  • Like 1

On 2020-05-28 at 4:31 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

this is why I'd love a gear item that increases spawns like a mock SOS beacon: you use it, the enemy faction think it's a distress signal and send more troops, the enemy spawn count goes up as if another player joined. maximum uses depend on how many players are in the squad:

solo = can be used 3 times

2 man squad = can be used twice

3 man squad = can be used only once

obviously with a full squad, spawns aren't an issue.

by making it a gear item, the player can decide for themselves if they want the extra spawns without it being forced upon them, and it clears up some resources crafting them. BP for them can be added to tenno lab and require basic resources.

the game should be doing this automatically.. 

• Like 3