The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cloud walker sleep

Bisanzio

sorry for my bad english: I just wanted to say that a joy in life was to be able to turn at the speed of light with the 2 ability of Wukong, cloud walker.  you took away this possibility, by inserting a constant speed that is no longer afraid of Volt or Gauss.  good times when in the catches, rescue and sabotage I was always first, with anyone .. I close here, kill me, but don't judge me, because the DE broke my heart 💔

57 минут назад, Bisanzio сказал:

sorry for my bad english: I just wanted to say that a joy in life was to be able to turn at the speed of light with the 2 ability of Wukong, cloud walker.  you took away this possibility, by inserting a constant speed that is no longer afraid of Volt or Gauss.  good times when in the catches, rescue and sabotage I was always first, with anyone .. I close here, kill me, but don't judge me, because the DE broke my heart 💔

I am still using wukong`s cloud walker and it still has a decent speed . I dont why you decided that wukong`s second ability is dead. 

It's still pretty fast. I am not sure what you are doing wrong with your build or how fast you actually expect to go. And yes, still able to come first with Wukong around 95% of the time. 5% of the time failing to do so because loading in was slow and ping was considerable

2 hours ago, -LauFeyson- said:

I am still using wukong`s cloud walker and it still has a decent speed . I dont why you decided that wukong`s second ability is dead. 

yes is decent, and no, is no dead the cloud walker, but i using wukong build fast, with all speed moods, only archwing beat me, now yes, im fast and im ever the 1 a final mission, but im sad

1 hour ago, Xepthrichros said:

It's still pretty fast. I am not sure what you are doing wrong with your build or how fast you actually expect to go. And yes, still able to come first with Wukong around 95% of the time. 5% of the time failing to do so because loading in was slow and ping was considerable

you no have ever try to use speed mods on wukong in combo with duration mods? im sure, not

Because with that build, on the Eidolon's planes, I challenged Volt and Gauss at their maximum speed, about 1 km away, for all and two, I came first with 5 seconds of advantage. Try Now, eat the dust

Edited by Bisanzio

3 часа назад, Bisanzio сказал:

yes is decent, and no, is no dead the cloud walker, but i using wukong build fast, with all speed moods, only archwing beat me, now yes, im fast and im ever the 1 a final mission, but im sad

can you share your build on wukong? 

On 2020-05-28 at 2:16 PM, -LauFeyson- said:

can you share your build on wukong? 

bro is now useless, it is no longer valid, aniway, the mods are aura sprint boost with coaction drift, speed drift, rush, armored agility and amalgam serration on rifle, totally of tis mods grant on wukong high speed of cloud walker, but now they are no longer valid

Edited by Bisanzio

Sure it was a nerf, but not that big of a deal, I just use Rush, and yet I still manage to do Spy A/B or B/C with 4 members on the squad, same goes for rescue/sabotage. I would like to toggle run while in the cloud but since some players started whining that it was too fast, I guess that won't come back.

1 hour ago, ZarTham said:

I would like to toggle run while in the cloud but since some players started whining that it was too fast, I guess that won't come back.

Don't be silly, it was an unintended interaction with toggle sprint, that was fixed for consistency. :wink:

• Like 1

Let's be real, the only reason they made Wukong fun was to sell his Prime Access and now that that's finished with he'll be forgotten about. Such a shame as he was such a joy to play and still is albeit less so than before.