Issues uploading a weapon skin.

I worked on a tennogen skin and now uploading it to the Steam Workshop for the first time.

I'm having some issues uploading that doesn't make any scene:

• I can't upload any images. The error I get say that the file must be either JPG or PNG, and less then 1 MB. The images I have all in PNG format and less then 1 MB, what did I do wrong? I also tried to convert the images to JPG format and I get the same error. I have _ in the names, is it a problem?
  • I can't make a content path. It says that the file should have everything related to the Steam Wrokshop and nothing more.
    It should have the ZIP file, FBX and PNG files, but I get "Invalid path" error when I try.

Anyone who uploaded a skin can help?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried asking on Steam Workshop and YouTube tutorials. Got nothing and still can't upload.

I still need help.

I tried reinstalling the workshop tool, I moved the contant path in almost every possible place on my computer. I tried resizing the preview image and change the format to anything I can think of. Nothing works.

I sent a support ticket and I'm waiting for an answer.

Honestly i don't know what's your problem, because it works fine for me. So i'll just list my process, if it doesn't help you then i don't know.

1. If preview thumbnail doesn't work, i think you can ignore that, because it will automatically take the images that you can add later on.

2.When you save your skin on tennogen tool, the tool will generate a tennogenexport zip file. The content path is the directory that contains that file, do not make and use your own zip file.

7 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Honestly i don't know what's your problem, because it works fine for me. So i'll just list my process, if it doesn't help you then i don't know.

1. If preview thumbnail doesn't work, i think you can ignore that, because it will automatically take the images that you can add later on.

2.When you save your skin on tennogen tool, the tool will generate a tennogenexport zip file. The content path is the directory that contains that file, do not make and use your own zip file.

I will try what you said with the image.

For the ZIP file. I never tried to make my own. I saved what the tool gave me and left it as it is. The tool can't find it for some reason. At first I tought the ZIP file is damamged or something, but I reinstalled the tool and I still get the same error.