Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Quotes Thread

(PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk

"Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity."

I make it plain and simple for my favourite one and also with one way (my way also) how it could be interpreted:

I know, that i dont know

One of the most wise sentences in the universe that should always be remembered...

Everytime you think you know it all, you are 100 % certein about some knowledge, universe can proof you wrong...

Funny also i see the same guys again here! 😄 hi Viveeeh and hi Tahir 😄

Must... not... say... the suffer meme... argh...

Oh, I got one.

"I'd like to be in the Friendzone - I like friends!"

"It's not as pleasant as you'd think.'

'They don't treat you like a friend, they treat you like... an item.'

'Sometimes I wish I could be more than just... an accessory to these women.'

'But unfortunately, as a gamer, I don't get respect."

"Well, I'm not a gamer, so maybe they'll respect me!"

"That just makes you a beta cuck."

"Everything That Lives Is Designed To End.  We Are Perpetually Trapped In A Never-Ending Spiral Of Life And Death.  Is This A Curse? Or Some Kind Of Punishment?  I Often Think About The God Who Blessed Us With This Cryptic Puzzle, And Wonder If We'll Ever Get The Chance To Kill Him."

Nier automata

Best game ever

vor 15 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk:

Somehow reminds me of

---

LOL

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)hypo_thallamus:

"Everything That Lives Is Designed To End.  We Are Perpetually Trapped In A Never-Ending Spiral Of Life And Death.  Is This A Curse? Or Some Kind Of Punishment?  I Often Think About The God Who Blessed Us With This Cryptic Puzzle, And Wonder If We'll Ever Get The Chance To Kill Him."

Nier automata

Best game ever

Its the same with "Why does evil exist?" or "Wouldnt it be good if there is nothing bad in the universe?" First answer: Free will, the choice of doing good or evil. (Very short answer, actually i would make it more complicated, but simly said thats my answer to that) and Second answer: How much worth would the good be if there is no bad anymore?

In other words to make it short: How much would life be worth if it just never ends?

Not as much as if you understand the real value of life, that it is just to short to do everything that can be done in the universe, this world.

That you have to choose how you use the time that has been given to you.

How short that time suddenly feels if you are slowly getting older and older and maybe think you have been missing out on things you could have done as a kid, a teenager, even as a young man. Specially if you have been very disciplined about certein things and now regret never been able to live it out freely.

Could go on for longer about it, and still... yet it is me who doesnt even value his own life only a bit... and wasted most of it

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I suppose I could start with a quote I have in my signature in another forum:

"Transhumanism is about how technology will eventually help us overcome the problems that have, up until now, been endemic to human nature. Cyberpunk is about how technology won't."

I'm not only a bit of a fan of the genre, you see; I actually believe it is prescient - to some degree. Also, I have Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered on GOG.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"And you young Skywalker, we will watch your career with great interest." - Sheev Palpatine

The best thing though: In the scene, after he says "Skywalker", McDiarmid subtly licks his lips. It can hardly get more suspicious than that. 😄

Archived