Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if DE makes a challenge to beat an extremely difficult enemy once in 2days which will drop rare mods and warframe parts, you can choose your reward just like opening void relics

wasi2000

This is just a suggestion for endgame content other than arbitrations or sortie. By no means I'm saying this will be a very good idea but please read if I'm allowed to take 10minutes of your time. There will be 30 types of these enemies. You will fight 1 once in two days, in this way, you fight each of them one after another. There will be no other interference between you and the enemy, it will be a solo battle. To go to where you will fight those enemies, you will have to go through 8waves of lvl100 enemies. Then you will enter into an arena type area where you will have your encounter with the enemy. The enemy will be a very hard(even hard for pro players) enemy which you will be able to beat by using both operator and warframe(kind of like eidolons but different). Once you beat it, you will choose your reward. In this way you will beat 30 of these enemies in a course of 2months(one fight in 2days) with each enemy having it's own attack pattern unlike any other enemies we have seen till now. Once you go through these 30 battles, its upto you guys to decide what will be next, some big cheesy quest or something(idk ya'll decide)

Is the idea any good? If it is, please make a petition for DE to make such an update. We wont mind if it takes too much time, we just want it to be complete unlike railjack which was rushed and a bit incomplete.

Something like a mix of the Ropalolyst and Elemental Resist Sortie 3 Vay Hek? (i'm guessing this would be DE's idea about extremely difficult)

Basically what you're suggesting is like a sortie or a raid, except this time it would be solo.

24 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Something like a mix of the Ropalolyst and Elemental Resist Sortie 3 Vay Hek? (i'm guessing this would be DE's idea about extremely difficult)

Basically what you're suggesting is like a sortie or a raid, except this time it would be solo.

No, I am talking about a kind of assassination mission where there will be an extremely difficult enemy which you will fight all alone against one hell of an abomination. Each enemy will have different attack pattern. Kind of what you said, a mix of Ropalolyst and Elemental resist Sortie 3 Vay Hek but 20 times harder than it should be making it an actual boss fight instead of 5minutes of spamming melee. The enemies will be humanoid in shape. The attack pattern I like to imagine for the first enemy is it will force you into an only melee fight. It will jump into the air and come crashing down on us, to evade this attack, you will have to press shift at the right time. It will do spin combos like cleaving whirlwind. It will come rushing at you like they do in anime and then hit you, to dodge this, you will have to press shift at the perfect time and just after dodging him, he will open up and you will attack him for merely 2 seconds. Then he will start moving again. When in close range, he will flung you into the air and keep hitting you. If you dont play safe, you will die. You will have to wait for openings, he will also open up to damage if he is in close range of you. So high range in weapons will be advised. This is just the first enemy. There are 29 others to go. Let them be decided by DE if this idea gets accepted.

Edited by wasi2000
Typos

11 minutes ago, wasi2000 said:

No, I am talking about a kind of assassination mission where there will be an extremely difficult enemy which you will fight all alone against one hell of an abomination. Each enemy will have different attack pattern. Kind of what you said, a mix of Ropalolyst and Elemental resist Sortie 3 Vay Hek but 20 times harder than it should be making it an actual boss fight instead of 5minutes of spamming melee.

So kind of like a memory game, with emphasis on memorizing all bosses attack patterns, resulting in their numbers setting the bigger part of the difficulty.

It's already a thing, sort of, in the form of Eidolons, but the way it is now, it's too simplistic as is.

Eidolons or something similar with more and more complicated mechanics involved could become something such as that.