My settings for all options on the warframe are not being saved.

ME AJUDEM !!! Minhas configurações de todas as opções no warframe não estão sendo salvas. Não sei o motivo mas acabei de desinstalar o jogo e remover tudo dele no computador para instalar mais uma vez, estou muito estressado por conta disso,já é a 4x vez que isso me ocorre, toda vez que vou logar tenho que readicionar paletas de cores mais uma vez, configurar os gráficos do jogo todos mais uma vez, seja sensibilidade e também volumes, pelo amor de deus, alguém me ajude a resolver isso, eu perco 1-40min fazendo isso para conseguir jogar e não tenho tanto tempo para isso, isso não acontecia antes no win 7, agora que mudei para esse lixo de win 10 só tem acontecido coisas estranhas no computador, se alguém da equipe puder me ajudar. desinstalei o jogo do PC tanto da versão sem steam quanto da versão steam. ME AJUDEM !!!

[BELOW IS THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION] Google Translate*

HELP ME !!! My settings for all options on the warframe are not being saved. I don't know the reason but I just uninstalled the game and removed everything from it on the computer to install it again, I'm very stressed because of that, it's already the 4x time that this occurs to me, every time I log in I have to re-add color palettes again, configure the game graphics all over again, be it sensitivity and also volumes, for heaven's sake, somebody help me solve this, I lose 1-40min doing this to be able to play and I don’t have that much time, this did not happen before in win 7, now that i have moved to this win 10 garbage, only strange things have happened on the computer, if someone on the team can help me. I uninstalled the PC game from both the non-steam version and the steam version. HELP ME !!!

Archived