Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I've been playing Railjack for around 14 hours now...

Enialyx

...and I must admit, I have forgotten to take a break.

CREW SHIP on scope!
Alert! Enemy CREW SHIP on scope!
Grineer CREW SHIP has translated in sector.
Looks like we kicked the nest. Grineer CREW SHIP has punched in!
CREW SHIP reinforcement has arrived.

CREW SHIP.

CREW.

SHIP.

By Unum's perfectly vertical buttcheeks, Cephalon Cy is going to talk about CREW SHIPS in my sleep.

surprise what GIF

• Like 12

"Tenno, I have spotted a SHIP. this SHIP appears to have a CREW on board, do you know what that means? it's a C R E W S H I P!

Cy is just doing his job, though even if you ignore him, the damage you sustain suddenly over time is a sign that you're within range of one, just look at the shield and health bars.

A lot of players tune Cy out for this reason, which shows when they have no idea what's going on and where to prioritise.

Personally I like this about Cy, his cut-ins are usually pretty timely and always accurate.  Telling me a Crewship has hit the board is my cue to flip the ship and torpedo its shields off so my Archwing heroes can get aboard without getting ganked.

I'd like a proper alarm for Ramsled lock-ons though, hearing their weird noise at about 2000m is usually enough warning, but sometimes I'm busy and I miss them.

• Like 1

Kinda wish we could have Cy be our mission guide, would love to hear his rock solid sass on all the bosses and alarms and stuff.  Chewing out the Stalker's repeated attempts to avenge Phorid or Lephantis, weaving sass throughout Corrupt Vor's entire speech, criticizing Ordis, wondering why they keep throwing mooks at you during survival etc.

• Like 1