Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Item For Removing A Mod Rank

Yenrei

I think that something like this should exist within Warframe. I doubt that I'm the only one who maxed out a Warframe skill, only to realize that I personally would have gotten nothing less out of it had it been a rank lower. Perhaps the implementation of a rank-reducing item (most likely in the single-use Orokin item family) is in order.

Not being snide ,but this is another thread that's been done to death.

Forum consensus is "Let us pick which level the card is at, up to what it is unlocked to" so if it's a rank 5 card, you could put it in your weapon and select it to be rank 1.

I don't see the sense in de-levelling cards you spent credits, cores and cards on.

I would rather they just give us the ability to pick the power usage of our mod up to the highest level we had fused it to. No need for anything to be permanent.

^

Would be so useful for weapons/frames/sentinels with no potato.

i fix this 'issue' by having sometimes 6 different levelled versions of a mod. 

but, i digress. if you really want, why not pay a Credit cost to use Fusion Cores to delevel a mod, at double the effectiveness as levelling it, but same(or double) Credit cost.

Not being snide ,but this is another thread that's been done to death.

Forum consensus is "Let us pick which level the card is at, up to what it is unlocked to" so if it's a rank 5 card, you could put it in your weapon and select it to be rank 1.

I don't see the sense in de-levelling cards you spent credits, cores and cards on.

Why, then, is the option to disassemble heavily upgraded equipment available in almost every other online game?

I would rather they just give us the ability to pick the power usage of our mod up to the highest level we had fused it to. No need for anything to be permanent.

That works, too. I'd rather freely choose from lower ranks than, for example, grind for another of the same mod and waste even more stuff to get there.