Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Needs A Buff

Fenrir121

Just a little one, I mean it's one of my favorite frames, he's neat looking, he's got a cool concept, and with the new overload animation.. it just feels like he should have more kick and less pop because at the high levels his skills are utterly worthless.

Shock: When used on ally speed increases by X/ X2/ X4 for everything. *Reloading, regen shields, etc*

Speed: Remove fish lens vision.

Electric Shield: Basically only shows up when you block, only blocks area you're looking at, imagine shield lancer. Hold on hand.

Overload: Overloads you, making you X/ X2/ X4 faster for reloading, sprinting, melee, running, everything. More lights = Longer duration

Enjoy your support/ utility Volt.

He'd play different since he would have to aim, zoom, time, and plan when to use skills, which would be really fun.

He suffers from over specialization. Against non sheilded MOA's he does like 1200 damage with shock, but on everything else its like 50 past level 40 or so.

This is true for any elemental frame.

Edited by Ohmlink

His overload needs a huge buff, not just a little one.

Strangley the new animation has actually nerfed Overload as it take about 1.5-2.0 seconds for it to initiate, where as previously it started almost instantly.  So I guess DE thought it was too powerful :/