Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Permissions

cyntreau

Everytime I get session joined in my personal railjack, it's usually lower MR randoms who just shoot at the back of my head until I get off the helm and one immediately takes it and shoots all my bombs and uses all the energy then gets bored and leaves and no one seems to know or care how to finish missions. ??? give us some control over this please.

• Like 5

If its earth proxima its logical, if its veil then thats weird tho considering one has to do a few missions to get intrinsics and be able to run missions there. I ran most earth ones solo to avoid noobs(I was a noob too) and learn the game without anyone rushing me or sabotaging my resources

• Like 5

Yeah its terrible, hate that. Happens a lot lately, they find it "funny" to do this...

Luckily, this kind of people get bored from the game pretty fast because they dont really understand it at all and dont want to understand it. They seek for things like counter strike or the likes which is just very plain simple with no story inside and just shooting (not even bullet jumping and shoooting, just shooting, might as well play "moorhuhn" and be happy with it)

Still, like so many before i say: Yes there still needs to be something done about the permissions...

• Like 1

Am 31.5.2020 um 11:56 schrieb super.cornbread.man:

Railjack is shaping up to be one big oof.

Nah, that's just public missions. It's the equivalent of people triggering the lasers in void defense or triggering alarms in spy. It also has the same workaround currently.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
  • Like 4

I'm hoping there's a UI and teamwork systems update coming soon along with permissions to allow the 'captain' to keep things flowing. There isn't ordinance or energy to waste in the late game missions. At the very least stopping joined players from using everything up in 3 seconds would be nice. It does take a significant investment after all.

The cockpit needs to be able to be locked and avionics like voidhole limited to the pilot with their own set of missile munitions. I would add a exit for players so they can leave instead of getting sucked into another mission, but other than that the captain should have total control of their ship.

• Like 1