Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Humor Thread

(PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk

From Sortie involving a Corpus ship, with T-shaped room being vented while I'm one room over trying to get in:

This guy in Sortie had epic timing. Alarms trigger a door seal in my face, so I hack the door open. I head over to the door again, but a teammate apparently broke glass in the next room, causing depressurization and trigger another door seal. In my face. Again. So I'm back to rehack the Very Same Door and pray I'm not aboard the Event Horizon.

---

Tinky: "They call me the business man."

(clanmate): "No, they call you 'Tiny', business is in Fortuna."

Me: "You missed a 'k'. It's 'Tinky', not 'Tiny'. A small error you made...pun intended." 

---

• "You're a Warframe, Harrow." -- Hagrid, "Harry Potter"
  • If Frost takes viral damage, does he catch a cold?
  • My former clan had a Naruto-based rank system, and at one point promoted me. I immediately asked them to demote me so I could be "a genin again". They didn't understand why I wanted to be demoted...until they realized what I was doing.
  • I posted awhile back in alliance that Gara is a glass cannon. 🙂 The reaction was well worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

If Kavats are cats and Kubrows are dogs, are Helminth Chargers germy sheperds?

I'm so sad that referring to cats and dogs breaks the lore, because otherwise this could be the crown jewel of the Cephalon joke contest thread 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Someone in the Q&A thread was asking how to get Prime parts. I gave them a serious answer...then told them to be careful and not drop the relic or their Orbiter would have an Axi dent.

---

Me: If the Corpus reverse-engineer Gauss and add the research to their drones, could they develop a Veloci Rapter?

Alliance: (cue hilarious reaction)

Me: On the bright side, it can't open doo-- *click*

Alliance: Well, we do have the Deino (Nychus Moa)

"Anyone have a fully maxed [Vitality]?"

"Already have Umbrella Vitality, so I'm covered." 

---

"If I chuck Xoris, what'll it bring back?"

---

Someone in Q&A asked what is melee. The reactions were hilarious, but I honestly got a little frustrated trying to dumb it down. Guns shoot, melee whacks...

After the guy finally got it, I said that a facepalm is technically a self-melee.

---

I mentioned in alliance that I miss the Lich being a licensed chiropractor. Someone said they hated it going Bane on you. I asked if the Lich was the bane of their existence.

---

If taken care of, Lotus is Natah problem?

• 2 weeks later...

well.. an't this

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.  If you think that is incorrect grammar, grab a dictionary for I  say it's the grammar can-can can-can can can can can can-can.  Welcome to the complex grammar.

Spoiler

Archived