Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Nekros 'Shadow of the dead' Ability

Hidronic

I already reported this bug twice time before and still only playing the nekros with this bug.

Today found something during the game play. So I report it in here.(Sorry for cannot capture the image or video...)

Bug - When nekros recasting the 'Shadow of the dead' ability after far moving from previous activate place. Some or all shadows are not response to recall. So nekros using the 100 energy with no shadows summoned. During the play nekros player must wait for expire remain shadows for summon new one.

Today's happening

During the solo playing in mobile defense mission. When enemies repositioning for new place after activate another mobile defense target. One of my shadow also repositioning with enemy. He already in front of me without using the casting ability. After I found that fact and recasting the 'Shadow of the dead', there is no shadow are repositioning from previous area. Only one shadow already positioned with enemy stand near it's own caster.

Not sure about all of the situation with this bug are happen like this logic. But, sure about this one causing bug with using 100 energy without repositioning my shadows. 

Seems like 'Shadows of the dead' NPC are treating normal enemy NPCs. So when player fast travel in the battlefield with high speed causing reposition of all NPCs in that game and this trigger the player's 'Shadows of the dead' also try to replace like other enemy NPCs do. But they remain the area cause player not using the 4th ability.

After player using the ability with this 'shadow of the dead' their state with error between 'Player summoned npc' with 'Previous enemy npc' system or maybe no player remain area will clean previous area data for current area process. But player's shadows are remain old area. This make those 'Shadow of the dead' NPCs aren't reposition near the player. I don't know how the game system progressing. So both are my guess. (On the map they usually remain previous place or out of the map with blue dots). 

Personally, it must be change 'Shadow of the dead' NPCs category for unaffected this replacing NPCs. If can't hope to be gain the ability for expire the 'Shadow of the dead' with remain the summon list or Change their state like Atlas 'Rumblers' which cannot far away from the player(They always teleport back to the player when out of range. Wukong's  celestial twins ability also have this system)

• Like 1