Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframes For T3 Defense

DirtyIrishman

Question

16 answers to this question

Having a Frost, Nova, and Vauban leaves the forth to choose whatever frame they want.

Rhino, Nyx, Trinity, Nekros, and Banshee are next best frames. (not in any order)

This is my opinion and based on my experiences in the many T3 Defenses (damn Braton receiver...) I've done.

Frost / Nova / Vauban(or Nyx) / Trinity is the easymode combination and most effective IMO.

Swap in Banshee and/or Saryn for high level Endless Defense.

My FAVORITE combination; is

Volt, Banshee, Nyx and Rhino. Increeeeedible weapons dps and no Frost/Trin ez-mode.

Everything but Ash.

Loki is amazing for T3 def-ahahahahahahaha! No offense to Loki players(im one too), but he wouldnt be my first pick to do a high level defense.

Any frame is viable, it's all in how you use it.  My Ash can complete with any Frame my clanmates bring out for damage total, aside from Nova - because of the kills credit thing.  And wasn't there just some post a couple weeks ago about how four Loki's wrapped a T3 defense?  Yes, yes there was.

That said, most people will agree either Frost or some form of lasting CC is necessary and I wouldn't disagree.  All the damage in the world (usually) doesn't seem to be able to keep up.

Any frame is viable, it's all in how you use it.  My Ash can complete with any Frame my clanmates bring out for damage total, aside from Nova - because of the kills credit thing.  And wasn't there just some post a couple weeks ago about how four Loki's wrapped a T3 defense?  Yes, yes there was.

That said, most people will agree either Frost or some form of lasting CC is necessary and I wouldn't disagree.  All the damage in the world (usually) doesn't seem to be able to keep up.

And I totally agree. I was simply stating that Loki would not be MY first. I would personally pick Rhino, Frost, or nyx over Loki or Ash because their abilities are great ccs, whereas Loki and Ash arent as powerful for ccs, they are invis-then-damage frames. I find it to make more sense to pair a powerful defense frame with a powerful weapon to maximize the loadout. Loki and Ash are viable, too, I just find it better to use a typical  high level defense frame over trying to prove that Ash and Loki arent out of the question.

Get Trinity

Use Blessing

Use Link

Initiate Lasers

Get shot by said lasers

Kill everything around you

Aside form that, the best team would be Frost, Trinity, Nova and Rhino

Frost provides survivability for the pod, Trin for the frames and sets up above mentioned combo

Nova and Rhino provide damage potential to quickly eliminate foes.

You could also bring a 5 Forma'd Flux Rifle with damage, Shred and a decent ammo mutation and solo wreck everything as well.