The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nightwave: Machine Interference does not work

-QueenUnicorn-

As title says the nightwave Machine Interference mission doesnt complete.

Spy node used:Kappa

Frame: Ivara

all three vaults completed without tripping alarms and mission itself never tripped an alarm

Used manual Unlock for all three vaults

its broken

Edited by -QueenUnicorn-
  • Like 1

Why does there always seem to be a buggy new Nightwave. Does this really see no testing at all? Last weeks was RJ kills without taking damage, now it's this. 

Manual. Bode. Loki. No credit.

Manual. Cambria. Loki. Yes credit...

Edited by Koalachan

Same! I ran with my friends, they had challenge counted and I didn't (after completing the same mission) 😞

!!!!!!!! Edit: Solution: You can't be host. I ran again with my friend when she was host and it counted the challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ikedo
  • Like 2

I have done this mission and for my ally was a success and counted in the NW panel but for me didn't count.
The only thing different from us is that he had the "only pistol equiped" challenge complete at the end of the mission and I do not and maybe because I did the mission while he stay more or less afk (just not doing hacks and being near A,B,C).

Done with ivara(augment) killing outside the chambers and manually hacking (also don't show completition when reloging)

Final conclusion: buged

• Like 1

I tried this 2 times, both times SOLO as Loki on the Pluto - Oceanum node:

First time all vaults hacked manually, got the stealth affinity bonus for all three, no alarms raised, but the Stalker invaded between the 2nd and 3rd Vault, not sure if that counts as "raised alarms" as he "locks you in" the tile during the battle. Did not get the challenge at the mission end.

Second time I unequipped the Auto Breach Parazon mod even though it did NOT trigger in any of the vaults the first time. Repeated the same node still SOLO, no alarms and the challenge completed at the end of the mission without issues.

So I am not sure that hosting is the issue...

My guess is that either the game can't check if the Auto Breach Parazon mod was triggered or not during the mission, so you are auto-disqualified if you have it equipped even if it didn't trigger OR raising alarms counts outside of the vaults too, like during the "Complete a lvl 30 Exterminate without raising any alarms" challenge. The wording of the challenge is ambiguous.

Hey guys, so I have solved this problem (at least it worked for me). All you have to do, is run a lvl 30+ Spy mission Solo. I recommend Nereid on Neptune. And use Limbo to go pass those security laser. It seem like DE forgot to add that this can only be done for lvl 30+ Spy missions. At least that is what I think. Good luck!

2 hours ago, HenryPhung96 said:

Hey guys, so I have solved this problem (at least it worked for me). All you have to do, is run a lvl 30+ Spy mission Solo. I recommend Nereid on Neptune. And use Limbo to go pass those security laser. It seem like DE forgot to add that this can only be done for lvl 30+ Spy missions. At least that is what I think. Good luck!

I did it on Venus (Unda), and got credit.Level 5 enemies. (I used Loki, and killed everyone who saw me.)

17 minutes ago, Swamarian said:

I did it on Venus (Unda), and got credit.Level 5 enemies. (I used Loki, and killed everyone who saw me.)

Didn't work for me, I tried on Phobos but did not get Credit. So I switched to Neptune and it worked. The enemy did raise an alarm but it still worked, I think this Challenge is glitched or something. 

Did this with 2 Limbo's, on Jupiter Amalthea. Alarm was Triggerd, both normal and befor hacking. Friend got it (he had a brief disconnect after the Hacks were done and got in 4 Seconds after). He got it, im not. Runs without trigger the Alarm... i still didn't get i.

So being the host could really the Problem.

Edit: joined a random Spy mission on Mercury, was not host, worked...

Edited by Serverfrog

Recommend Lua - Pavlov.

No environmental RNG to spoil your run.  No Glassed enemies to set off alarms.  No cross map enemies setting off alarms.  Why?  Far as I can tell, there are no alarms to set off besides the vault alarms.

The downside is that the vaults are somewhat tricky.  However, it can be accomplished with ANY frame if you practice.  I used Equinox, but stopped sleeping enemies after a Glass invasion and my capture Lich spawned in to 'help' me!!    Vaults AB are trivial with Titania.  Vault C just needs to be learned.

Good luck Tenno

hace 22 horas, XxDiverxX dijo:

I made it with a Friend. He got it on first try, but it did not trigger for me. We tried it multiple times but it did not unlock for me until he hosted the game.

So maybe try letting a Friend host.

I think this is the key, and solution to the problem. I was hosting the time on didn't work but the next time work by not being host probably, we all know how warframe and host/client cause many bugs.

Host migration in progress