Sign in to follow this  
lukasystem

1 hour index so i can get John Prodman's autograph and....

....he ran away...... the bastard just Charged outside of the platform (the snowy tileset), and decided to stop existing..... so no autograph

Confused High Quality GIF

F4CKING  -  GREAT......

• Like 5

He got tired of his fans, probably.

Posted (edited)
hace 26 minutos, (PS4)smb-twisted dijo:

i predict it will take around an hour to get another one. kill him quicker this time 👍

Actually will just try another tileset without....wormholes? i mean, he legit just spawned, used his charging, ability and *poofed* away from the platforms/cliffs.

Edited by lukasystem

52 minutes ago, lukasystem said:

Actually will just try another tileset without....wormholes? i mean, he legit just spawned, used his charging, ability and *poofed* away from the platforms/cliffs.

Had this happen to me on a Host Migration doing Void Sabotage for the Grinny. Was fighting the 2nd Sister after killed the first. She did the rocket propulsion attack....and disappeared off the map.

Had Stalker drop a Dread and Smoke EMP....found all the Caches.....looked for her for a few minutes, laughed, and reset the game.

As for the Index.....I wish I could see John Prodman. When I do Index matches, I get nothing and lose the rewards even though my squad and I win. I tried it last year and it still happened. Gonna try it again after TennoCon and see what is up.

Thank you for letting me know to watch out for his Charge move and make sure it is on a closed tileset. Good looking out for the future runners

Cheers 🥂

• Like 1

At least he had spawned for you.

I spent one hour to not even see him. Not even marker above him anywhere on my map or screen.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ForesakenDemize said:

It's 2020 and host migration has been a huge issue for years! Why isn't this fixed yet!?! 

Because not everyone have enough money to have acceptable internet

5 hours ago, lukasystem said:

....he ran away...... the bastard just Charged outside of the platform (the snowy tileset), and decided to stop existing..... so no autograph

Confused High Quality GIF

F4CKING  -  GREAT......

Lmao! I fought him with a friend. He didn't drop the poster. We made a ticket but idk whatever happened to that. 

12 hours ago, lukasystem said:

There is a reason he's legendry.

Its certainly not because he's tough 😅

• Like 1