Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Where Are The Forma Drops Now?

Lysander26

They changed drop tables again and this time encrypted them, meaning no one can data mine them. People believe this is so we cannot find their fubar drop rates such as 12% drop rate for forma suddenly becoming .67%, which we caught that in the act.

-Hayden11121

This!!, I only lock my phone if I have something to hide

Uhh, wouldn't just encrypting the tables just make it so that it takes longer for the dataminers to get the tables? I mean if it can get encrypted, it should be able to be unencrypted, eventually...

Not really. Even in datamining the raw numbers you pretty much have to decrypt the information as it's just a conglomerate of numbers that you have to work or What's what.

When it's encrypted, I get the impression that it's all done in a secret code making it literally impossible to decrypt unless you had the decrypted version to compare it with.

Imagine if you wrote an essay in german woth bad grammar, mixed up all the sentences and sentence order, then swapped all letters for other letters at random (ie all ts become cs) and then asked someone to decode it who speaks english.

I feel as though it is safe to assume nothing has changed in terms of forma. Just by experimenting I've found that the tables on the wiki currently still seem to be accurate.

Basically, it's found in all void missions at an increasing drop rate with key tier, with the highest drop rate being in T3 missions.

They changed drop tables again and this time encrypted them, meaning no one can data mine them. People believe this is so we cannot find their fubar drop rates such as 12% drop rate for forma suddenly becoming .67%, which we caught that in the act.

-Hayden11121

Is this for real,??

after they formally proclamed, (in last livestream i think) that they will make the drop tables more easealy avalible,

or better yet, make them appear in some sub menu ingame???

-Hayden11121

its easy to hide known "bug" this way: important item don't drop after big update and it can be only obtained with real-life cash.

So where are the Forma drops now?

Just thought I'd ask.

I have corrupted Mods to fit into things!

Same exact place.

Is this for real,??

after they formally proclamed, (in last livestream i think) that they will make the drop tables more easealy avalible,

They never said they would make drop table available.

They said that they will have some sort of library system for drop locations.

They never said they would make drop table available.

They said that they will have some sort of library system for drop locations.

Hmmm, thats not how i remember it though,..

anyway, this is pretty much doing a 180..

same exact S#&$, they pulled regarding the grinding aspect of the game,

and then came U10 with more grinding.

Edited by D3ST

-Hayden11121

Hitting the nail on the head right here.

Is this for real,??

promises was made but none will be full filled (instead it will be in reverse)

I will say this, I am one of the biggest critics of the encrypted drop tables.

That being said, from my experience in T3, (mostly cap and exterm), forma rates seem to be the same. I've run about 12 missions since the update, and I've gotten four BPs and an actual forma.