Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

? What Stalker?

Silver_Fox75

Question

I have ~875~ platinum left after buying 4300 a while ago and was wondering if I should spend it on the what stalker pack, or various other weapons. My question is though, do the dread, despair, and hate included in the pack come with a pre installed orokin catalyst like other platinum weapons?

18 answers to this question

No no no...

It ruins the fun from the game. I mean what's the point of getting everything and you didn't work for it?

I say just keep your platinum for slots, reactors and catalysts.

But yes they would come with a catalyst. They're good weapons, maybe the Dread being a little painful at times but I still love it.

No no no...

It ruins the fun from the game. I mean what's the point of getting everything and you didn't work for it?

I say just keep your platinum for slots, reactors and catalysts.

But yes they would come with a catalyst. They're good weapons, maybe the Dread being a little painful at times but I still love it.

This, I've never gotten it. I got em from defeating the Stalker, made me deserve to wield em.

This, I've never gotten it. I got em from defeating the Stalker, made me deserve to wield em.

You make me laugh. Deserve to wield them? What makes you " deserve to wield them"? People pay almost $50 for despair or hate or both. They buy it because RNG is a big fat meanie. People who pay $50 IMO deserve it more.

You make me laugh. Deserve to wield them? What makes you " deserve to wield them"? People pay almost $50 for despair or hate or both. They buy it because RNG is a big fat meanie. People who pay $50 IMO deserve it more.

No you deserve it if through all the struggle and piss RNGods put you through and you get them then you deserve them

killing stalker isn't hard, having the luck to obtain them is another story.

paying for it is the easy and lazy way out.

So I should save the plat and just farm err try and farm the stalker? Alright guess that's my plan then

in a nutshell, the only thing to do in the game is farming for weapons or frames or keys.

If you buy them what is there left to do?

Pay to get bored.

Imho, the only things worth plat are cosmetics, slots and potatoes

Dont buy it!

I did when I was young and stupid and it was a waste of money. I have 2x of every stalker blueprint in my foundry and the stalker weapons themselfs are just collecting dust and taking up space in my inventory, but I dont want to sell them because they were so expensive.