Fangaurd-915

Funny moments thread.

From tenno bullet jumping stuck on knockdown animation, to "pacifist" warframe shooting grattler at hydron, this is a thread to post odd moments that made you smirk, and relate to one another.

you can HAVE A GO!

• Like 1

heres my smirk moment 

backstory: i have my favorite kavat, Xerxy, he is an abomination type (kubrow + kavat) , hes really tiny , about 1/3rd size of a normal kavat when they are side by side , i pretty much have him with me at all times in the game since he came into being 

hes so tiny and cute ❤️

Spoiler

C1bcf5e2 52fb 4234 a77a 32ac7aef232714c003cf 9239 4ef4 b4fb 21cd80e05a5b696675da 8618 4743 b783 f5684a49838fEc8459fe 524f 4215 a18a 45da518c08aa05c9cab1 b8cd 4cb8 9f13 71906836c1729f093f75 0021 485f bc05 ab74eeb05a9cB6e02765 4183 4be0 9e16 b15d995d40fa

so when railjack started , i went on a few missions, with xerxy of course,  it wasthen due to a bug he became a huge kavats size bugged a lot (not just mine did this, normal kavats also got this) 

so it made me laugh as here hes always been the runt little kavat but now he big and strong , made me have a laughing fit , but now hes back to his small size on railjack with me 

Spoiler

55bd4ffe 4349 4856 914e 2edb32992b4147ff7e23 a4b4 42b2 9f3f b2c45017d13d389772b3 68d1 435d 8a04 bb29c8752987Bebcb4fe 38a1 4dcb 9d7f 0ee523c0074d

• Like 5

Whenever I enlist a grineer, corpus, infested or corrupted into the Tenno Space Program with my Chakkhurr I chuckle. It never gets old when they just go *poof* into the sky as you shoot at their feet.

Another special funny moment was the time I Mach Rushed some grineers with Gauss and managed to get one of the corpses stuck on Gauss (probably due to host lag), it looked like a ragdoll hood ornament. I almost fell out of my chair that time.

• Like 3

I pinned a grineer on a wall with an arrow exactly in the bull's eye of his cheeks... Nearly died laughing! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I remember pre-rework Tyl Regor when he was still affected by Rhino Stomp.

So everyone in the squad was unloading bullets onto him while he was still suspended mid-air and when the stomp effect was over he flew across the tileset like Team Rocket defeated for the hundredth time 

Edited by RamonLeeYJ
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

heres my smirk moment 

backstory: i have my favorite kavat, Xerxy, he is an abomination type (kubrow + kavat) , hes really tiny , about 1/3rd size of a normal kavat when they are side by side , i pretty much have him with me at all times in the game since he came into being 

hes so tiny and cute ❤️

Reveal hidden contents

C1bcf5e2 52fb 4234 a77a 32ac7aef232714c003cf 9239 4ef4 b4fb 21cd80e05a5b696675da 8618 4743 b783 f5684a49838fEc8459fe 524f 4215 a18a 45da518c08aa05c9cab1 b8cd 4cb8 9f13 71906836c1729f093f75 0021 485f bc05 ab74eeb05a9cB6e02765 4183 4be0 9e16 b15d995d40fa

so when railjack started , i went on a few missions, with xerxy of course,  it wasthen due to a bug he became a huge kavats size bugged a lot (not just mine did this, normal kavats also got this) 

so it made me laugh as here hes always been the runt little kavat but now he big and strong , made me have a laughing fit , but now hes back to his small size on railjack with me 

Reveal hidden contents

55bd4ffe 4349 4856 914e 2edb32992b4147ff7e23 a4b4 42b2 9f3f b2c45017d13d389772b3 68d1 435d 8a04 bb29c8752987Bebcb4fe 38a1 4dcb 9d7f 0ee523c0074d

did your kavat kiss "catalyist" or lick the fur or something?  Yea my kavat is doing it the same thing too accept for he teleported and appeared coming out my ceiling and fall down though the floor.  Never invite catalyist to kavat's party or kubrow for they both have same side effect that making my group of pets with strange side effect. 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

did your kavat kiss "catalyist" or lick the fur or something?  Yea my kavat is doing it the same thing too accept for he teleported and appeared coming out my ceiling and fall down though the floor.  Never invite catalyist to kavat's party or kubrow for they both have same side effect that making my group of pets with strange side effect. 😬

makes it fun and interesting though xD

1 hour ago, Nehra96 said:

I pinned a grineer on a wall with an arrow exactly in the bull's eye of his cheeks... Nearly died laughing! 

you must be better then me , xD i cant hit stuff with bows much

See the source image

• Like 1

I had one last night. Doing spy with Ivara and snuck past a couple of Corpus, close enough for her pickpocket to go off. Now imagine the alert stance they go into after being picked, only one of them ended up revolving around on the spot, endlessly in that stance. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

See the source image

Bramma is addressed To Whom It May Concern :P

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Bramma is addressed To Whom It May Concern 😛

i refuse to do lich stuff, i just dont like the current setup so ill wait till it developes more 

New visual bug, teammates will be shown as prone but still using abilities, moving around and even bullet jumping. 

Rather hilarious to see a Mesa go guns blazing from the floor or do a horizontal jump.

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

See the source image

Poor king floating of in the distance not even getting a proper send off.

Odin: Where is our latest Einherjar, that king fellow that got his head split in two?

Valkyrie #1: Sorry king Odin, they seem to have run into some technical difficulties around the send off protocol in Norway.

Odin: Oh by my beard! Not again!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

New visual bug, teammates will be shown as prone but still using abilities, moving around and even bullet jumping. 

Rather hilarious to see a Mesa go guns blazing from the floor or do a horizontal jump.

I've seen this too, always hilarious seeing my missus's frame gk through a map like a flat fish on speed 🤣🤣

• Like 1

I remember back when I first got a (non-baseline) K-drive I was fooling around with it on the west side of Fortuna's map.

You know those jump panels? The ones that shoot K-drives off them at high speed?

I somehow managed to fall off my K-drive, and was shot across the map like a GTA level ragdoll, and you'll never guess what I landed right next to...the wandering Exploiter Orb.

I got away with 13-ish health left by the time I got out of the ragdoll.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Aldain said:

I remember back when I first got a (non-baseline) K-drive I was fooling around with it on the west side of Fortuna's map.

You know those jump panels? The ones that shoot K-drives off them at high speed?

I somehow managed to fall off my K-drive, and was shot across the map like a GTA level ragdoll, and you'll never guess what I landed right next to...the wandering Exploiter Orb.

I got away with 13-ish health left by the time I got out of the ragdoll.

XO: "Hey, nice of you to drop--"

You: "Bye!"

---

I had a thought during one Railjack mission when fires kept popping up all over the place...and I noticed a trail of fire all over the ship. Immediately after the mission, I asked alliance if frame abilities could set your ship afire because I...might have a problem.

---

During a railjack run, while at warp, I...saw something like

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk

Using Nezha's 4 and mobs bob up and down rapidly while impaled. Every time I see it I cant stop the feeling of using a jackhammer.