Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Resemblance Is Uncanny

darkbrick

Yup noticed it when it was on stream lol, looks like they modeled a stick figure then just added on the parts

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I am not a fan of the gsruda deluxe design either.

yeah they made her from thicc to stick, very unfortunate

23 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Yup noticed it when it was on stream lol, looks like they modeled a stick figure then just added on the parts

yeah they made her from thicc to stick, very unfortunate

Yep she lost her sex appeal. The helm looks kinda neat.  And the warfan skin looks good to.

But the rest meh.

I want some more of her tennogen on console already please.

• Like 1

I looked at the part of the Home Stream where they show the Khora Deluxe. I might be entirely wrong, but I think what makes the skin look awkward and weird is the animation set. From a certain angle it looks like she has a giraffe neck and a belly, but from another everything looks fine.

Regarding the neck specifically, note that 1) the background is a similar colour as Khora's skin, so it's hard to judge where one ends and the other begins; 2) Khora's neck looks rather "long" by default.

So I'm hopeful, maybe we just got a series of frames of a very unfortunately positioned Khora.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Khora deluxe design is unique but its ugly.  Awful proportions.

I do think her space cat looks cool though from the drawings.

I am not a fan of the garuda deluxe design either.

The design is not the problem but the camera angle that was set in the Captura. There is nothing wrong with the model.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, elmetnuter said:

The design is not the problem but the camera angle that was set in the Captura. There is nothing wrong with the model.

Ehh didn't like the concept drawing to begin with.  Not a fan of the dedign at all. The camera angle won't improve my opinion of it.

Its the turn a gundam of warframe.  Unique but ugly. Same for equinox deluxe. And garuda deluxe.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1