Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salvage Farming

KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX

Question

Hi i am currently mastery rank 5 and i just need 3200 more to reach mastery rank 6

I have all of the things needed for synapse except of........ Salvage a common resource. I am already building volt and i really need the salvage to make the ultimate destruction of corpus. Please tell me the best place for salvage because i only have 4000 now after building the mutagen mass and soma.

9 answers to this question

Any Survival level in planets where you can find Salvage is probably the best option. I racked up almost 5000 units of Salvage after a 25 minutes Survival on Mars (doesn't have to be against Corpus, there is a pretty easy one against the Infested as well). Don't forget Thief's Wit (and Master Thief if you happen to have found it).

EDIT: if you want to go VERY far in the Survival mission, you might want to bring a friend or two to ensure you can last longer before having to bail out - things get hectic sooner for Solo players than teams.

Edited by Vintovka

Uhm... mission level has no impact on the amount of Salvage you get, only match length and enemy count (the more enemies you encounter, the more chance of getting materials you have). People prefer Defenses for a reason, Survivals are equally good in my opinion though. In the end it's a matter of preference since both mission types feature increasingly scaling enemy levels, and you get swarmed by angry mobs in both cases. Pick your poison!

Master Thief and Thief's Wit are useful for hunting down additional resources that are tucked into containers or hidden in red lockers. It might not add that much to the total count, but it's a nice way to round up the loot you will get.

Edited by Vintovka