Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I do?

Serious answers, please. While on Hydron, I saw a kubrow that had a message over it. I thought that was cool until I read the message. It said "my master wants to commit suicide".  I have no idea who the kubrow belongs to, and I'm no longer in the mission so I don't really know how to find out. I did get a screenshot of the message, though. If this is a joke, it's tasteless and humorless. If it real, if this person is using the platform to ask for help, then I want someone to be able to find them and reach out where I might not be able to. What do I do?

Edited by (NSW)VaatiRuarc
accidentally added a spoiler that didn't need to be there
  • Like 1

Posting in the forums can't really do anything. If you open the menu in game it shows what warframes, weapons, and companions each player is using. This is also shown in tooltips on the end of mission screen. You could have used that to work out which player the kubrow belonged to, and then sent a message to support reporting the offensive name. It's not the worst I've seen though, so they might not do anything.

I find it frankly impossible that someone is naming their kubrow as a call for help, it's just a bad joke. But maybe I'm just cynical.

Edited by Llamatronian
  • Like 2

I would suggest filing a ticket at the zendesk, even if it is 'just' an extremely tasteless joke, there might be some way to help from there, as far as I'm aware there isn't a direct reporting system for something like this, but most tickets will ask for screencaps/evidence.

• Like 4