Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I still cant say de did a good job with railjack

16 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

It could be argued all of this was a result of the previous administrations efforts and Trump was simply taking credit for it. Because the man is a clown, there's no other way to put it really.

The opposite could equally be argued to. Alot of obama regulation was shot down and we we here doing better.  Obamas 8 years wheren't good for the usa. He helped further kill the economy.

Whose the worse clown at this point? Trump the standing president. Or biden who is constantly having signs of mental decline and memed as a pedo?

Like trump could be a saint and people would still not like him. Just because.

Obama mite get criminal charges with all the general flynn stuff.

Its all a mess. But thats politics.

I vote for whoever is the lesser evil.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

5 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

It could be argued all of this was a result of the previous administrations efforts and Trump was simply taking credit for it. Because the man is a clown, there's no other way to put it really.

There are however, some clear effects that Trumps administration has had on the US. Primarily an increase in racism and bigotry, many tax breaks for the wealthy, and the absolute tear down of most environmental protections put up in the passed 20 years.

yes racism propagated by democratic states bigotry spasuse by midia the inversion of tax softning the tax for rural areas and tighting for wealth cities the inviormental protection act turned down for 2 motives it was flawd and both brasil and China didn't do them

8 hours ago, Katinka said:

A problem I have with almost every post I've seen asking for Command Intrinsics is that they almost always just want AI crew on the guns and repairing the ship but that would be a really disappointing way to fill 10 ranks of Intrinsics.  I'm hoping for something much more than just "an AI that shoots in the general direction of a target within a set distance" from something I'll be investing over 1000 Intrinsic points into

good point.  

7 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

give it 5 more years if warframe is still around. then maybe railjack will turn fun

it already is it just needs loot and some balancing now

4 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I remember when Railjack dropped, and the people who defended it kept saying,   just give it 6 months.  Still 6 months has passed...  oh and remember they saying Railjack will be realised in 3 phases… what happed to phase 3

we have not seen phase 2 yet so... also have you played it yet? I have a mediocre RJ and I can solo grian point and enjoy playing the game mode 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

Rjs need a speed buff big time. Flying slow to create the illusion of danger because enemies can hit you easier wasnt a good tradeoff imo. 

Other than that, i think its ok, integration aside. 

part of the update have it a higher base speed but reduced boost.  unlock drift maneuver for faster and more agile railjacks.  

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Whose the worse clown at this point? Trump the standing president. Or biden who is constantly having signs of mental decline and memed as a pedo?

Have you, like... seen trump speak? I am glad I am not an American citizen stuck with a 2 party system where both options are deranged old white dudes, but then you vote based on party. Republicans definitely dont have your best interest at heart, unless you're a rich white guy.

Must not get sucked into politics on WF forums.

Must not get sucked into politics on WF forums.

AHHH

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

yes racism propagated by democratic states bigotry spasuse by midia the inversion of tax softning the tax for rural areas and tighting for wealth cities the inviormental protection act turned down for 2 motives it was flawd and both brasil and China didn't do them

China not protecting the environment is not a good reason to say "screw the environment". The rest of what you're saying seems ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)KyleXY12345 said:

It’s safe to say that many have already left this dying game.

One sentence conveying a message 🤔 What is the point behind this post in a topic about Railjack? My interpretation is perhaps lacking at best and wrong at worst, and would love some clarification as to what’s meant with this

4 minutes ago, (PS4)KyleXY12345 said:

It’s safe to say that many have already left this dying game.

People leave when its bad, People come back when it's good. DE has just not had a good release in a while. If they bring about another second dream update, or something that really resonates with the crowd you will see a definite shift in the tone of the forums in general.

10 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Have you, like... seen trump speak?

Compared to creepy joe biden? That can't speak at all? That can't stay awake past 9 oclock. And is constantly melting down into gibberish.

Biden is literally loosing his mind man.

Before covid 19 trump had climbing approval. Not saying he's perfect just better then any of the democrats.

But look after two terms trump can't run again. So at worst he only has 4 more years.

Lets hope for good results.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

i'm not the most excited that they decided to give out all of the Mods to anyone that collected any Mods at all previously. don't you dare accuse me of wanting "everyone to suffer as much as i did" - it's about the cyclic nature of this process. they make a thing and that tasks Players with doing __ but you start to wonder why you should bother when not too much later they're just going to give it to everyone for being present anyways.

nerfing Ship movement is also just so inexplicable. Ship movement is now simply a matter of holding W the entire Mission, which is antithetical to the status quo the game has fostered since 2013 and especially since 2015. which is a status quo that Player Movement has many levels to it and gives the Player interesting details to manage to not only move faster but more more... well, intererstingly.
but now Railjack is just about holding W.

i'm also somewhat meh on nerfing the EHP of Enemies unnecessarily, but they want Railjack to be 'available to 100% of Players' so they have a reason for it, even if it at this point in time makes the vast majority of the stuff you can grind/acquire in Railjack pointless. but, we'll see what the future holds.

i'll be happier if we get the larger scale stuff that i hope to see in Railjack, Cruisers and Battleships would be more fun to fight than Trash Units. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

People leave when its bad, People come back when it's good. DE has just not had a good release in a while. If they bring about another second dream update, or something that really resonates with the crowd you will see a definite shift in the tone of the forums in general.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Compared to creepy joe biden? That can't speak at all? That can't stay awake past 9 oclock. And is constantly melting down into gibberish.

Biden is literally loosing his mind man.

Before covid 19 trump had climbibg approval. Not saying he's perfect just better then any of the democrats.

Please stop talking about politics on a thread that has NOTHING to do with politics, I dont want moderators shutting this thread down.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Larred said:

how did this dissolve into politics 

At the end of my post i said back to the actual topic. Lol.

Anyhow. Railjack is st least pretty stable now. It needs more meat for sure. We'll get it over time.

Turn archwings into sudo gundams. Everyone loves gundams.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

To be fair.  Even though trump won the election.  The left has constantly been trying to hang him the entire time.  If covid 19 hadn't happened things eould be pretty good.  Unemployment was the lowest it had ever been. The military was rebuilt. Record world trade deals. Rising profits from stocks. He did a decent job his first term.

Not saying he's a saint. Never trust politicans, lawyers, the rich, and the religious.  Like him or not he was the lesser of two evils in 2016.

Now we have a pandemic hitting the world and economic problems everywhere.

The dems are eating each other politically.  Biden has a awful track record and seems to be loosing his mind.  I don't see him beating trump. I think trump will get a bsecond term.  Look at other elections where the dems are loosing ground.  Look st all the polls not just main stream media.

And lets be real with covid 19. Yes its bad people are dying. But thats not new.  Cases are going down.  The mass shutdown only served to hurt people not protect them.

And consider the numbers.  Earth has 7.8 billion humans. To have a 1% global death of humanity in a year we would need to lose 6,500,000 people per month. We are no where near this.

Last i looked the total dead so far globally is something like 350k? In a liitle over a month? This is not as bad as the media makes it out to be.  This not the black death that wiped out more then half of europe.

Also consider the stuff happening with bidens son, the ukraine, biden himself, general flynn, etc.etc.

None of its good.  I just don't see the democratic party pulling out wins......bla....bla....bla.......

Irrelevant to the discussion. 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

But back to the topic. Not trying to derail here.

We should focus on what Rail Jack offers. I simply gave my views. The whole ordeal of Rail Jack is submerged in a harsh environment for development. I'm simply waiting for more updates in it. Such game mode will be ready in roughly three to four years. Rail Jack is quite ambitious. 

I seriously thought you’d paraphrased the first quote, @Felsagger 😅. I read it and was like “This has gotta be a paraphrase, right? Especially that numbers lost to Covid and how it’s being blown out of proportion thing”

Good thing we got that little arrow we can click to see the actual original post 😋

Looking forward myself to what mission types will come to Railjack 👍 

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

9 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

It's no different then the early days of Warframe, start with one "frame", a single tile, a hand full of enemies, and work your way out from there. Anyone who though Railjack would ship in a perfect, complete state even after all the disclaimers that they gave during the Tennocon reveal, was setting themselves up for disappointment.

^^^-this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

^^^-this.

Yes but when you show this to the public:

People may believe that the delivery will be at least 50 percent. What we got was horse excretion like this:

I know that people are a bit desperate but we got horse excrement when the whole thing launched. I think that DE must be careful when they advertise their features. People don't like getting Anthem'ed, 76'ed or WatchDog'ed in their duodenum again. 

However Rail Jack is getting better but the pace of progress is insanely slow. The current state of Railjack is satisfactory but the road is long. What we have is barely 20 percent of the whole package. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Yes but when you show this to the public:

People may believe that the delivery will be at least 50 percent. What we got was horse excretion like this:

I know that people are a bit desperate but we got horse excrement when the whole thing launched. I think that DE must be careful when they advertise their features. People don't like getting Anthem'ed, 76'ed or WatchDog'ed in their duodenum again. 

However Rail Jack is getting better but the pace of progress is insanely slow. The current state of Railjack is satisfactory but the road is long. What we have is barely 20 percent of the whole package. 

At tennocon after the demo they said that was the end vision. Then said they would reach it in parts.

So we knew it was going to be a long term thing. Sure that sucks. But thats game development. At least at present with the last touches its not a buggy mess.

Give it time the meat will be added.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Please stop talking about politics on a thread that has NOTHING to do with politics, I dont want moderators shutting this thread down.

I stopped. I agree its not the place for it.

• Like 2

Love flying the RJ, the movement, the scenery, the weapons, POI are all good but it's way too easy now. What other space flight sim out there doesn't need guns to win a dogfight? In Earth you just bump into other ships and they blow up. The only time you die solo in the veil is if you miss the destruction countdown which rarely happens anyway. I can't see the point of Command it'll just make it even easier.

Whether it's hard or easy doesn't seem to have mattered here they've tried both and still nobody plays it so I think they'll build more variation in missions next so they don't all seem to be the same skirmish type.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

ah yes,   just like the 3rd orb mother,,  

Granted de could abandon railjack. But considering how its linked to the new war and duviri paradox.  De has every reason to keep adding to it.

Thats the point of lockdown protocal and scarlet spear.  To test and add more to railjack.

Remember they broke its development down to three parts at tennocon.

Warframe itself has been patched and changed over 10/15? years now.

The helped rebalance it and fix the bugs. Now they are adding more with next patch. Want to fine tube intrinsucs. And scarlet spear tested squad link. Archwing overhauls are in the works to.

Give it time.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 2