Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revealing Spores "meh"

Maj-Cero

To me, Revealing Spores seems a bit underwhelming from something that we can already have from other mods within the game. So I have two suggestions that would slightly improve it, but not make it OP.

1) Reveal Mores- Bad joke, I kno. But in addition to the enemy radar attached to the infected enemies, also make those infected enemies visible through walls. Tho we already know the enemies positions due to the onscreen damage numbers and this change would seem purely cosmetic, the making of infected enemies visible through walls would also lead to that the mod should....

2) Allow Spores to be applied to enemies through walls. Since the silhouette of enemies being visible through walls only applies to those that are already infected, this could be used for reapplying spores to enemies.

Nothing ground breaking, but slightly better than what the current mod offers imo.

• Like 1

The mod in any form that is doing what is doing at the moment is just a joke and waste of space.

The dot numbers on infected enemies are giving you way more information than this mod. I really dont understand how did this mod pass all design and QA testing and got into game.

• Like 1

Is literally a worst version of any kind of enemy radar, the spores only show enemies affected by it while enemy and etc. just work without any condition type.

I think that the spore augment should be reworked entirelly, actually its like "hey, we don't have any kind of idea but take this".

• Like 1

On 2020-06-03 at 2:22 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

1: oh so what it already does with damage numbers

2:spores working thru walls doesn’t really make sense.

Damage numbers are already there idk what you're talking about. I suggested in addition to what it already does but make enemies visually visible by making their silhouettes visible similar to Banshee's radar

This augment is more of a quality of life change than anything else.
There's a reason it fits on the exilus slot.

It's plain and simple, it allows you to seek out uninfected enemies, end of story.

If this augment wasn't equippable on the exilus slot, I'd stomp it into the ground.
I'd much prefer every augment was exilus compatible though, since it's the most useless slot there is.
If they can add the drift mods on there, they can add augments as well.