Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

Purchased the empyrean pack for $30 off the ps store and didnt receive anything. Restarted game and now it's saying "there was a problem communicating with the ps network" and on the initial start screen it's stating that i require a warframe account in order to play, in turn being unable to even get back in. 

On PS4, keep getting "Login failed. Check your info." and "There was a problem communicating with the "PlayStation™ Network"." I don't know if it's because I just bought some platinum and packs for Warframe, but it was working fine just yesterday.

• Like 1

same with me, no problem in PSN network status, just getting the error message "There was a problem communicating with the PlayStation™ Network" and when i try to login on the site here i get "COULD NOT GET SONY INFORMATION, PLEASE TRY LOGGING INTO YOUR CONSOLE FIRST"

Was in Fortuna and it randomly crashed me. I’ve reloaded my PS4 and the game. It’s now having problems connecting to the PlayStation network. The PlayStation network is just fine tho. At least it’s not just me. 

Edited by (PS4)Arigonia
  • Like 2

Getting the same error it won't even let me login into my app either I was playing like an hour ago and now I can't login My ps4 account 

Edited by sirdood
Mentioned to put ps4

I can’t log into game or app - both say can’t connect to PSN even though all other games work. PSN says all things are green and working fine. Mine out for a few hours now, tried to get on earlier this afternoon. Glad it isn’t just me though I hope the get it straightened out quickly since I have sorties to do! 

Edited by (PS4)mrclean0325
  • Like 1