Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

Love de is staying silent or gives a quick point to blame psn funny though i can use chat i can play other ps+ games like gta or what ever just fine bought a new game on psn market and downloaded it fine the only non working thing is warframe wish they would just own up to their mess up and fix it oviously not at 3:am but through tmm and stop lieing

4 hours ago, (PS4)FernandoGo_D said:

Dude no other game that I played or the psn store is with error . So who is to blame here ? Sony that every other thing is working ? Or warframe who is not working on the ps4? 

Same here, all my other games are working. But not Warframe...still

Hi I have a problem if I try to login here with my ps4 account then it say you don't have one and on my ps4 it says there was a problem communication with the playstation network wat is here going on I am playing for 1 year and 8 months also I play it now on the PC pls help 

my warframeaccount missing can't login say it don't exist, name Neris77 I'm a founding member of clan Anubis Wrath, my account disappeared I need help please I have no idea what going on. I'm on warframe a lot , it can't be from lack of use, I love warframe.