(PS4)Mr_hurtyou

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

its the same for me. this is my `free day´ and i cannot play because an erro to conect to PSN even in this page i have to log whit my pc account to se the forum and coment... Cannot play.

I also keep getting notices my foundry item is done...just got one while typing the last post. So something is working and communicating. Waaaaaa...new toys and I can’t play with them! 😭

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)mrclean0325 said:

I also keep getting notices my foundry item is done...just got one while typing the last post. So something is working and communicating. Waaaaaa...new toys and I can’t play with them! 😭

Same here. 😢

Yep, I haven’t been able to login on PS4 Warframe since 1300-1400 EDT. Even the Warframe Nexus app is not responsive on PS4 logins.

The Warframe PS4 servers definitely are down. PSN is working just fine.

Guys, the same thing happens to me ... it won't let me enter the game or the App ... I have the same error ... Communication problems with the playstation network ...

It is a coincidence but today I was able to buy the Nova prime (Edo) armor that you had problems putting on the ps4 Store. Has anyone else given you this chance?

I was playing just fine when my brother told me after a PSN update got installed he couldnt play anymore so i checked to see if i had the update ready and I did after installing the update we couldnt log in anymore. Hope this info helps.

me too which has sent me into total freakout mode after working to solve my other warframe problem. Must say i am glad to see other people in my sinking boat.