Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Agreed.  If this issue is proving to be broader than Warframe, there is only so much that DE can do.

The message of “Let me at least see if we can find out what is going on and get back to you” is better PR than “We  will keep an eye on it.”

Depends. It might very well be if the original response didn't already tell us, what was going on, in no uncertain terms. Other than that, expecting someone to give play by play reports, just means that I'd be expecting them not to be doing something potentially more useful. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)FernandoGo_D said:

Dude a lot of people who didn't update still can't play WFR.  And even that. I was playing today with the update on . Logged out of the game when log in error.  

So let's use ours head. Ps4 with last update working fine every game . Sudden warframe stop working... and we say it's Sony update fault ? 

Who is not using his head here ?

At what point did Google stop working for you, along with bing, and literally all of the other search engines? Was it this year? Or has it always been broken? 

• Like 1

Hi there^^ (And welcome to the forums!)
As a small advice: Before creating a new thread, feel free to use one of the already existing threads so the discussion about 1 topic can be a little bit more sorted and in one place^^' (the search function can be really awesome regarding that)

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Depends. It might very well be if the original response didn't already tell us, what was going on, in no uncertain terms. Other than that, expecting someone to give play by play reports, just means that I'd be expecting them not to be doing something potentially more useful. 

At what point did Google stop working for you, along with bing, and literally all of the other search engines? Was it this year? Or has it always been broken? 

Wth you even talking about? Saying Google bing because I " didn't " searched for info ? Really? That dumb card you gonna play ? 

Man the same was happening with the chat a while ago it was not working and DE said it was fine on their end. That the problem was with Internet providers. .. yet ... not every Internet providers just some... but them all of them stoped working... so DE said is still the providers .... but them suddenly after a DE UPDATE the chat came back.... but hey de said it's was the providers so they have done something right?  No They didn't.  It the same as always . Only thing was different was de update. 

So please stop trying to be superior or play the dumb card.  Playing the ironic dude. That don't help.  And just make me wanting to say bad words to you. 

1 minute ago, dragnhuntr666 said:

It seems that if my other online games are working then there must something going on between DE's servers and the PSN servers. 

Unfortunately, that means it's one of those problems in which both parties blame each other for 48 hours, until someone actually looks at it closely enough to find out what's wrong and finally fixes it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

It has been happening since 1300-1400 EDT, which was about 7 hours ago since your post. And the server has been down since.

Dunno what else to tell you.

As I've written in a couple of posts, I also had issues related to my PS4 not acknowledging my internet connection. Once it did I had no issues playing Warframe. I logged off a bit after while running into bugs playing Railjack. Since then I didn't log back onto my PS4 until recently and can't play either. At the same time, my PS4 notifies me that at least 2 people on my friends list are currently playing Warframe so I don't know what else to tell you. 

3 hours ago, jjdburd said:

i cant login on ps4, when i start the game it says-there was a problem communicating with the playstation network, when i press ok its on the screen that says i need a wf account to play like i dont have 1, u dont need ps plus 2 play right?, has my accout been banned?, what is going on?

Trying updating yr ps4 ......or......restore liscense, either of them r working

il y a 3 minutes, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 a dit :

As I've written in a couple of posts, I also had issues related to my PS4 not acknowledging my internet connection. Once it did I had no issues playing Warframe. I logged off a bit after while running into bugs playing Railjack. Since then I didn't log back onto my PS4 until recently and can't play either. At the same time, my PS4 notifies me that at least 2 people on my friends list are currently playing Warframe so I don't know what else to tell you. 

Are they actually playing? Or are they in the logging screen like the rest of us? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)FernandoGo_D said:

Wth you even talking about? Saying Google bing because I " didn't " searched for info ? Really? That dumb card you gonna play ? 

Man the same was happening with the chat a while ago it was not working and DE said it was fine on their end. That the problem was with Internet providers. .. yet ... not every Internet providers just some... but them all of them stoped working... so DE said is still the providers .... but them suddenly after a DE UPDATE the chat came back.... but hey de said it's was the providers so they have done something right?  No They didn't.  It the same as always . Only thing was different was de update. 

So please stop trying to be superior or play the dumb card.  Playing the ironic dude. That don't help.  And just make me wanting to say bad words to you. 

So you're saying that you can't see difference between a problem that's affecting all of the people in a single game, and a problem that is affecting only some of the people in multiple games? 

Yeah, I can see how that might be an issue in figuring out who to point the finger at. 

🍎 ≠ 🍐

• Like 1