Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

35 minutes ago, (PS4)ShadowJuice69 said:

Same here been having same issue with my youtube app for a

week seems psn has many issues building up

This is not the week for playstation lmao. It's pretty annoying not being able to sign into youtube. I have the same problem, most channels I watch have age restriction but I can't watch em because I have to sign in.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Poestis said:

Confirmed, been down for me for the past 7 hours.  Guess I am not getting my Daily stuff done today.
https://downdetector.com/status/warframe/

This is even AFTER I updated my PlayStation system because there was a small PS patch that happened that I didn't install two days ago.

If this consists for more than a few days, I wonder how they will compensate for the loss of daily rewards. Although it really doesn't matter if they compensate or not because at the end of the day if i'm able to play my favorite game i'm happy.

have same issue it seems the playstaytion id is bugging it communictation and there is no way to contact playstation with there broken login system. it allso affect other software that uses playstation id as communication. all i ask is DE dev to take contact with playstation and ask them to fix there broken playstation id service.

the main issue is that playstation id system spits out error code NP-37602-8 . it messes my youtube login and now warframe as well.  i just wish playstation can fix there online id system.

some how in there database system the bugged up the id links to the network id with the service links for each account where it can not reach the id service to return the login data. espacially for european users.

and the simple error report system no longer exits on playstation side for european users.

Edited by chrdragon
update info

53 minutes ago, (PS4)FernandoGo_D said:

Man the same was happening with the chat a while ago it was not working and DE said it was fine on their end. That the problem was with Internet providers. .. yet ... not every Internet providers just some... but them all of them stoped working... so DE said is still the providers .... but them suddenly after a DE UPDATE the chat came back.... but hey de said it's was the providers so they have done something right?  No They didn't.  It the same as always . Only thing was different was de update. 

Both things could be true.  Some ISPs could have screwed something up, and DE could have figured out a workaround.  And in that case, it could have been as simple as changing which communication ports chat can connect through, basically bypassing something that wouldn't normally be a problem.  I don't even work in the IT industry and even I know can recognize that.  Do you have any idea how complex the internet infrastructure is?  With billions of people trying to talk to billions of other people, all sharing the same wires?  It's a miracle it works at all.  These things happen.  Your only option in avoiding things like this is to disconnect and read a book, which I somehow think isn't going to happen.

7hrs later DE what is going on??!!

You guys are still a business and without people playing your game you lose profit. I am just getting ready to buy my Tenno Con ticket but I'm getting annoyed beyond belief as I'm a daily player for 2yrs now and this is the FIRST time I've actually been upset with something concerning WF. We're still in lock down out here and this, is at least for me, my retreat from the mental stress of it all.

PLEASE get this fixed or at LEAST after *7hours* of outage come and GIVE US A PROGRESS REPORT!

• Like 1

restoring licenses doesnt work and i updated my ps4 when i saw the update was available, right after the update wf no longer worked, are they related i dont know, all i know is a lot of people cant play their favorite game that they have put a lot of time and effort into, possibly money 2, i have not spent any real money on the game but that is the beauty of it you dont have to, whoever the blame falls on all parties are affected so warframe DE and sony a multi billion dollar coporation, should be able to get this problem fixed quickly, but for some reason they cant, so at this time i offer a moment of silence for myself and all the other fallen tenno ................................................................................  i feel your pain

im having the same problem but i was able to get in for a short time until i logged off not it refuses to let me back on and i even cant log onto the forums using my ps4 ID saying it "could not get sony information please log onto your  console first"

seem it mostly affects european users affected by the broken playsation id account link system. that is broken for many european users due to the playsation id database bug out.

and that id service runs atm halv broken so it will work and it might not. its been doing that for at least 1 month now.

reason they did not checked it, is because the playstation report system is not working either. so they not aware that there login id service is broken.

Edited by chrdragon
update typos fixes and more

4 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey folks. From what we can tell, the PSN network appears to be having issues. Sadly, this is something out of our ability to control, but our teams are keeping an eye on it.

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/

Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Lol it's your game warframe not psn cause other psn games work just not warframe and why can't y'all post something on Twitter or something saying what's going on with your game 

Hi I'm having problems logging in to warframe I recently got 3 ssd drives and decided to download and login on ceah of them at the time of use at 1st I was using a 500gb then switched to 260gb then upgraded to a faster 500gb ssd but now for some reasons I can't login on my new upgraded 500gb ssd I've logged in yesterday played for a bit then closed then the app not its 1:29 am Thursday june 4th and I can't login at 1st I used to have problems on logging in on the main site but now it's a problem to login on the ps4 app and the mobile app as well can anyone please make me understand this?

Edited by (PS4)owenslim