Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

17 minutes ago, (PS4)JORDIMSX said:

Same here. Tried with both accounts and got the same message. There is a problem connecting DE with PlayStation Network. 

yeah same here. Played Path of Exile and it runs fine with no hickups, so it most be a connection between DE and PSN

Is it only Europe or other part of the globe affected by this "lockdown"

1 hour ago, (PS4)zach_steph02 said:

I just got home from work and i havent downloaded the new update from sony yet. But still unable to play. Getting the same message as everyone else. So now i dont know whether to download it or not?

It seems unlikely to be the latest update that is the cause. I've had that installed since the 27th, says that is the current version when I check for updates and was able to play 10 hours ago.

5 hours ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Yup, my PS4 wasn't connecting earlier. That was my issue. 

mine is connected and I can play other games just fine, still can't login to Warframe 😞  I'm literally playing Elder Scrolls Online, I just tried WF again I still can't login.  

I know the PSN may have been having issues - but this seems to have become a WF issue now. 

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

Il y a 5 heures, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 a dit :

Have to keep in mind, it is currently 9:09 pm for DE. 

Im just using your post as a reference for time no office to you your self Doc but 909 there time makes them 1 hour behind me and I submitted a ticket about this time 0140 cst last night Tue Jun 2nd and got a response to my question about 0230 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

Every other multiplayer online game I have works fine, just Warframe is out of commission for me.  My affinity booster is ticking away. Hopefully will be fixed tomorrow?

Hope so, I wonder if they'll compensate for the loss of time.

3 minutes ago, SIR_FACE said:

Im just using your post as a reference for time no office to you your self Doc but 909 there time makes them 1 hour behind me and I submitted a ticket about this time 0140 cst last night Tue Jun 2nd and got a response to my question about 0230 

No worries. They're actually 3 hours ahead of me. 

Edit: Ahead of me, not behind. 

Edited by (PS4)DoctorWho_90250

just like there is no way to 100% prove the reason for the outage, there is no way to 100% prove that my statement is false. signs point to psn and sony so DE may not be involved, ill give u that, may be all sony or microsoft or nintendo, but still the same senario 

Alright time to correct everyone here.

Warframe has worked fine since the update. It's been working fine for days. Today, I buy a crap ton of platinum, and I can't even log in. All other PSN services are working perfectly fine. Warframe on Xbox is down and having similar problems.

It has nothing to do with PSN or any update. It's something with Warframe. It's been like this for well over 12 hours now for me. I'm up at 3am right now waiting for it to fix itself. Sadly that's probably not gonna happen. My plat better be there when this is fixed.

I already posted a #warframe thing on Twitter. I urge you to all do the same.