Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Often Do You This?

blackraver

As a rank 9 player I have most of the weapons i actually care about unlocked so I go through the game playing certain archetypes.

Currently since I just got Vauban I've made him to be my "soldier" character. Assault rifle or sniper with lato vandal and ether sword. Color scheme is grinneer browns and greens.

My Excalibur, my dark knight with braton prime, galantine, and ak vastos.

What other role playing setups u guys use? I try to make things fit into character

Haha, that's pretty cool. It's been pretty strange seeing only Rainbow Bunnies, all clad in pink and purple around. Sort of strange, considering it's Warframe.

"Royal Guard", for my Loki in Essence helmet. White, gold and green trimmings, using the Burston, Sicarus and Fang. A typical stiff style. 

well if we're talking seriously, i run nova with an ogris bronco prime and hate. lots and lots of hate, puns aside, i play very inyourface i close distance between myself and mobs to make use of the bronco/hate  while also using the ogris when i need to which isnt often. (laggyness is also annoying in using it. bleh.)  as well, i run enemy radar and im fit to ult spam. and i do. timeline of combat would be sprint, forward somersault, hate drop attack, maul with bronco., rinse repeat adding in a rocket or prime here and there. also slide attacks. (quick thinking rage and vitality make me practically immortal, not that has changed how i play very much. just means i can pick people up without worrying about getting put down myself :D ) so yeah. havent the foggiest what id call this setup. maybe just "SUFFER THEN DIE" :>

Haha, that's pretty cool. It's been pretty strange seeing only Rainbow Bunnies, all clad in pink and purple around. Sort of strange, considering it's Warframe.

"Royal Guard", for my Loki in Essence helmet. White, gold and green trimmings, using the Burston, Sicarus and Fang. A typical stiff style. 

Rainbow bunnies are fabulous.

You're just jealous. :P

Edited by EvilSummoner

Archaic mercenary/doppelsoldner.

Rhino painted with red, galatine(zweihander), Paris/paris prime, Kunai (hopefully replaced by crossbow in future).

The Dark Knight (incomplete)

Rhino shades of black and grey.

Main: dread

Secondary: Hikou (sort of batarang)

Melee: Kogake (perfect match for beat up action); Kestrel (BATARANG HA)

N7 Soldier:

Vauban: black colors and blue energy

Main: Dera (pew pew lasers)

Secondary: Spectra

Melee: Prova

Edited by Morgax

Roleplay... With somewhere between 1,700-2,000 hours of that (not here, obviously) under my belt, roleplay can be considered a close friend that I am really, really sick of seeing.

Regardless, I do employ setups, not just with a roleplay theme. Well, there's a potential exception in my Rhino. He has a Grineer theme: Grineer colours, a Gorgon, a Kraken and a Scindo.

My classes :

1. The Prime (main class now)

Frost Prime (Black and White)

Braton Prime (Black and White)

Bronco Prime (Black and White)

Reaper Prime (Black and White)

2. High Crit (Planned Class)

Volt (unranked)

Synapse (will be coming in 5 hours)

Twin Viper (not yet made)

Dual Zoren / Galatine (not yet made)

3. Ninja (planned class)

Ash (not yet made)

Snipetron Vandal

Despair

Dual Zoren

4. Heavy Guy

Rhino (Black and Golden)

Torid (Black base color, with golden lines on its body)

Lex (Black)

Fragor / Orthos / Reaper Prime (Black and Golden)

5. Engineer

Vauban (Blue-white color)

any primary (blue white color)

Twin Gremlin (blue white color)

any melee (blue white color)

6. The U11 Necromancer

Nekros

Soma

Acrid

Ether Reaper / Kama / Ichor

Edited by XTenno

iPjXOSE.png

with basically one frame that i play, i color customize my weapons to look interesting, but to also always have that hint of yellowish in them so that they have a resemblance to my frame.

my weapons overall though, each have their own style, whatever seems to fit the weapon the best, but also catering to my tastes.

UGpHiue.png

7ewORGD.png

I8EdYfR.png

GNZ0XBG.png

i must say though, some of these color schemes i feel quite proud of. they match the personality of the equipment IMO, but also cater to my tastes.

though, as for gear combinations, i don't really make any patterns, i use whatever i like, rather than what's 'historically accurate'.

edit:

oh, and i also have a 'Merica color scheme for all my frames, that i use once in a while because they look hilarious.

Edited by taiiat

Currently, all my frames have a mix of Black/White/Light Blue depending on how I like how it looks, with the exception of Primes in their default colors (but light blue energy because I like that).

I somehow can't deviate from that. I got Infested color pack just to have more colors to add (got Saturated and Smoke), and when I use them, I'm like.... eh.

(totally should've gotten Ice instead)

Yep I do this.  Ash (sometimes Excalibur since he also uses Slash Dash) is my "Stalker's Stalker"  I outfit them with the Stalker loadout: Hate, Dread, Despair (only moderate modding), smoke coloring (Black and red).  And I hunt the Stalker.

I also do the Prime Dude loadout.

Excalibur Prime, Braton Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime (Will switch to Dakra once I get it)

or

Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Bronco Prime, Reaper Prime 

Edited by Mega_Tyrant