Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to find host

(XBOX)X Zero Gamer X

I’ve recently got back into Warframe and I’m trying to get my roommate into it. He’s liking it so far but we both keep getting the same error message (failure to find host) when trying to invite each other to the squad. Both of our nat types are open, We have cleared our caches, internet works fine, did a full shutdown and unplugged our consoles for several minutes and still won’t let us join each other. We have no problem with joining public squads. Haven’t had any other connection issues except for that. If a moderator or someone could help me figure out what’s wrong would be very helpful. If it’s not something on our end then a dev or something needs to fix it ASAP. This is ridiculous. 

My guess is, that this is actually intended by DE to prevent trading between multiple accounts. Since you're both connected via the same IP adress, you could be one person doing multiple sorties with different accounts and other stuff like that.

I don't know how they handle for example multiple accounts from familiy members but I think, there's still some mechanic to prevent misuse.

I'm having similar problems with connecting with someone the next town over. He just started getting back into warframe, and the only way we were able to connect was when one of his friends acted as host for us. Any other time we try to connect we get nothing but 'Host not found' or 'Host unreachable'. Sometimes I even get the loading to complete and nothing happens, I don't join him nor does he join me. He is literally the only one I've had this issue with, and I can connect and squad up with anyone else. NAT type open, cache cleared, hard reset Xbox, router resets. It's literally something in the servers not allowing us to squad up, as none of the 'fixes' have worked.