PS4 Connection Issues (June 3rd - 4th)

12 hours ago, (PS4)thiago_blacktk said:

Boa tarde, em questão da compra, aqueles que compraram Pl, como ficará ? 

No meu caso, comprei Pl para comprar algo na loja que estava barato por conta do loguin diário, mas até o momento não caiu nada. 

Gostaria de saber também 

5 hours ago, (PS4)T00_Late_Checkm8 said:

Are you guys still working on it because its been nearly 6! hours now and i really need my plat.

For a game that has "buy to bypass research-time" mechanics (foundry) i cant stress enough how big of a no-no this really is.

You cant frustrate players (again: time mechanic) into buying stuff and not credit them their purchase.

I get that sh#t happends but i find your "we're working on it" reply less and less satisfactory when we're approaching the 6th hour that this is going on.

Agree it's been almost a day still no plat or packs, this is completely unacceptable its real people money there messing with also are time especially with the long time meachanic the games has

18 minutes ago, (PS4)MaoMalficious said:

Agree it's been almost a day still no plat or packs, this is completely unacceptable its real people money there messing with also are time especially with the long time meachanic the games has

I know its frustrating but blaming De when sony are at fault is unfair De are trying 

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello PS4 Tenno!

If you attempted to log into Warframe yesterday you were most likely met with sporadic connection issues,  most notably the “There was a problem communicating with the PlayStation Network” error,  that started roughly around 3 PM ET and persisted several hours afterwards. 

Connection at this time has returned, and players are able to log in. However, we are aware that purchases are not being fulfilled which we are investigating for a fix. 

Here is a brief timeline of the events over the past 24 hours:

June 3rd 3:00 PM ET - 3:30 PM ET: Connections dropped seemingly related to PSN Network status, but returned shortly after. 

June 3rd 6:00 PM ET - June 4th 6:00 AM ET: A second round of connection issues began at 6 PM ET and seemed to affect a larger portion of our player-base around the world. At 6 AM ET this morning our team managed to restore connection, so players are now able to login. However, at this time purchases are not being fulfilled which we are investigating for a fix and have escalated to Sony.  

June 4th 4:30 PM ET: Hey guys! We're still working on purchase issues. Those of you who have purchased items before or during this time and have not received them, you will once everything has been resolved on our end. We will let you know when we have fixed the issue so that you can check for your purchased goods in-game. 

We will keep you informed here as we continue monitoring the issue. 

Thank you Tenno! 

So it's been 18 hours since I spent my money to get what DE terms and conditions say "instant access" to Platt etc, this isn't just a hickup, it's a ruddy joke, we can't attempt buying anything else, incase the same happens . Some of us are looking at buying Platt for Barro coming for Tenno Con week, so as to buy prime junk to be able to buy what his entire shop has held so I'm 23 trades down and can't get that day back, no mention of the fact you want people to buy Tenno Con Access to make that all happen for you, and the players who haven't had spare cash with the state of their bank balances or utter lack of it , this speaks volumes of how you actually regard players .

It's been bad enough that it took 7 days for you to sort out the Nova Accessories pack in the market so Europe and the UK could finally buy them, its players who buy Platt that keep the game going , so if the last problem took seven days to put right , were left wondering will this be the same ???? . That's  why were cheesed off ,  You should now be looking at compensation as terms have been broken , and its us cash strapped people that are swinging in the wind. And yes if you check my account you will see I gave brought many P Access/ and P Accessories, and Platt on it's own more transparency would be nice , it isn't much to ask ,  just so we Tenno know what's actually happening , and to have some kind of time frame, not , it will show up when it shows up 

contacted support and got this message:

Hello nazcape,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately there have recently been some ongoing issues with PSN network connectivity that are preventing fulfillment of purchases. We are working with Sony to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. As soon as it is resolved your purchase will be automatically applied.

so all purches will be applied when the issue is fixed. I'll just wait, people with patience will get their stuff soon. In my opinion it is not worth the hassle for a refund, when the transaction is is noted in their system.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

Nobody likes a backseat driver. Let DE do DE.

The problems been solved. Stop crying over spilled milk, long after its already been mopped up.

DE is doing fine without you harassing them about technicalities you know absolutely nothing about.

They posted their statement, move-on. Dont be childish.

The issue is still going on, though. People aren't receiving what they've been buying from the store, and it's been going for almost three days now. This isn't just some "spilled milk" issue. This is something more serious. DE isn't making money, and nobody is getting what they paid for because of these networking issues between PSN and Warframe servers.

Good morning, Tenno! Early this morning (around 12:20 AM ET) the purchase issues were resolved. As mentioned yesterday, if you had made purchases over the past two days while there were connection issues, you should now receive those items next time you log back into the game.

We will keep monitoring for any residual or new issues, but for the time being all issues presented here have been resolved, thank you Tenno! 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, (PS4)NoraGami__Ace said:

Haven’t gotten anything.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)vengeful_cat123 said:

I still don't have my items I purchased during downtime.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)NoraGami__Ace said:

Neither I’m resetting my PS4 just incase though

Our logs are showing us a new issue has cropped up, hold tight, we're investigating. 

• Like 4
Just now, (PS4)SR_InSomNiaK said:

You say that the problem is solved, I do not agree. Yesterday I bought the TennoCon 2020 Digital pack and today I still don't have it.

Why don't I have my pack if the problem is resolved?

They know another issue now

20 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Our logs are showing us a new issue has cropped up, hold tight, we're investigating. 

But I was supposed to be in the issues from the past 2 days, which was apparently sorted, but still ,not my accessories, so which time slot of problems am I in this is over 24 hours now and you getting individuals saying " stop being childish" I am summising that individual has spare cash to throw around, well 90 percent o us don't, again I paid for instant access not 24 hours later then have someone on here calling people who dont know what's happening "childish" or crying over spilt milk, I find that utterly insulting to myself and everyone whom has spent money in good faith, to be told the issue slot has been sorted I've been respectful and again find it utterly insulting when called childish as well as other stuff by people who apparently money to burn, that's if they have brought anything, at all I dont know this but I wouldn't go out of my way to insult people as they have.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you still waiting on your purchases to come through, we believe to have fixed the issue and you should now see your items if you relog or open the PlayStation Store from the in-game Market, and then return to the game.

If you are able to confirm with me here that you do in fact see your purchases that would be much appreciated so that I can inform the team that the fix was successful. 

Thank you so much, Tenno! Again we apologize for the delay on getting your purchased goods. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you still waiting on your purchases to come through, we believe to have fixed the issue and you should now see your items if you relog or open the PlayStation Store from the in-game Market, and then return to the game.

If you are able to confirm with me here that you do in fact see your purchases that would be much appreciated so that I can inform the team that the fix was successful. 

Thank you so much, Tenno! Again we apologize for the delay on getting your purchased goods. 

it worked thank you very much!

• Like 1
  • [DE]Danielle locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic