Jump to content

Please add Umbra mod and Sacrificial mod to Sanctuary for those who might dissolve it by accident


-Xtharvind-

Recommended Posts

Introduction
In Cephalon Simaris' offering, there are many limited quest rewards such as warframe, weapon, archwing, archgun for the player who accidentally sold it to take it back. 

Request
I wonder if it is possible to add umbra mod set and sacrificial mod set to cephalon simaris's offering, so that people who might dissolve it by accident (and longer than the duration to send the support ticket) to get it back because these mod is used in many warframe/weapon build and it will also decrease the support ticket amount of people in similar case as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like them to add it back to the Sentient Anomaly in the Railjack Void Proxima missions.

 

It's nice we can get one with the new Nightwave, but I have way too many Warframes/weapons to be able to make proper use of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Or they can make them undesolvable which is way simpler. They are unique mods that arent ment to be desolved, not like mods take up slots or anything

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

I'd like them to add it back to the Sentient Anomaly in the Railjack Void Proxima missions.

 

It's nice we can get one with the new Nightwave, but I have way too many Warframes/weapons to be able to make proper use of it. 

Wrong Umbral, OP is talking about the mods, not the forma.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Iamabearlulz said:

get a second copy so I can finally have them at max level

Very much this, please DE.

(Alternatively, let us choose the Rank of the Mod when we install it, similar to how it works on Warframe Builder.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Or they can make them undesolvable which is way simpler. They are unique mods that arent ment to be desolved, not like mods take up slots or anything

Unless they retroactively restore the Umbral / Sacrificial mods for people who accidentally deleted theirs, that won't be enough, I don't think. Personally, I'm in favour of letting players buy them through Simaris. If people want to have multiple copies of those mods, let 'em. The mods are untradable anyway, so why not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Unless they retroactively restore the Umbral / Sacrificial mods for people who accidentally deleted theirs, that won't be enough, I don't think. Personally, I'm in favour of letting players buy them through Simaris. If people want to have multiple copies of those mods, let 'em. The mods are untradable anyway, so why not?

Simaris is an excellent idea; since he already has other quest specific rewards now. Good suggestion!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...