Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wonder what my forum myth and legend will be.

trunks013

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

The legend says that in fact this thread was created to find the top tier Tenno with the ability to derail threads. So far we have found 3 ^.^ 

Maybe our legend is, we're Tenno who can turn any thread into a self help session. Hey, that's not bad 😄

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Maybe our legend is, we're Tenno who can turn any thread into a self help session. Hey, that's not bad 😄

The fact that you guys react with altruism should be more your legacy you are right ^.^ 

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

HeII

Can't go to hell if we're already there.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

If it were up to Maggy Prime we'd have another Care Bear the-P-word-that-shall-not-be-mentioned Thread on our hands.

But I like this. Going down in forum history as a part of the ultimate derailing squadron.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

Can't go to hell if we're already there.

If it were up to Maggy Prime we'd have another Care Bear the-P-word-that-shall-not-be-mentioned Thread on our hands.

But I like this. Going down in forum history as a part of the ultimate derailing squadron.

giphy.gif

Ehh. I only derail threads that i know aren’t gonna go anywhere or I feel like are going to crap

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp
  • Like 2

My legned would be the lone wolf who barks at anyone... in other words a miserable hippy boomber...

LOVE AND PIECE M8! IVE TOO MUCH WEIRD PERSONALITY QUIRKS AND UNPOPULAR OPINIONS AND IDC BOUT ANYONE ELSES!

Wanted to piss people off by spoiling somthing but i just remembered i am out of touch with 2019-2020 movies so...ill just make a jar jar binks impression cuase i dont watch star wars nd know star wars only from memes(dont kill me).

MIsa eat mah pant(idk much bout that ugly alien cept he says misa alot LOL).

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

There's a limit?

There is... I reached it a few times already, usually when there is a very active and/or funny thread. As long as my experience goes, it tends to reset after a few hours, or at least you get another "pack" of limited amount of reactions to give out.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

MIsa eat mah pant

What? You eat your pants? 😨

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

To sum it up: we all feel good

Actually I feel kinda empty right now.

I completed the 2018 version of "She-Ra and the Princess of Power" today. Now I'm sad. I want more. Catra needs more screentime 😕

• Like 4