Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wonder what my forum myth and legend will be.

trunks013

11 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Actually I feel kinda empty right now.

I completed the 2018 version of "She-Ra and the Princess of Power" today. Now I'm sad. I want more. Catra needs more screentime 😕

I need to catch up that with my daughter and yeah this thread is not officaly totaly derailed lol

• Like 6

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Viveeeh:

I wanted to give a like to all three posts above, but the website says I'm out of reactions for this day... I hate when this happens 😡

Anyway, consider yourselves liked!

Better late then never:

So you stalked me with like didnt you? If i would have that more often with women lol

• Like 6

5 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Actually I feel kinda empty right now.

I completed the 2018 version of "She-Ra and the Princess of Power" today. Now I'm sad. I want more. Catra needs more screentime 😕

Oh how many times I've been there... You know that a book, a video game, a series, etc. is awesome when you feel empty and hurt when it's over. I've never heard of the series you've mentioned before, but I'm sure it's one of those!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Edit: asked which version, but then I noticed you've already mentioned... It's really late where I live. It's dangerous to begin playing with one of your favourite SNES games you didn't see for 20 year guys, don't do that when it's near your bedtime!
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

i hope i turn 10 people gay

set everything on fire

nothing is real

everything is meaningless

Sounds kinda like how Assassins think.

Apart for the making people gay part. I stopped playing after Black Flag though, so what do I know!

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dark_RRiderr:

Cant stop laughing hahahahahha, what the hell? 😄

May I introduce. Rehydrated-Ganondorf, King of the gerudos and I have to admit that I would become gay for him.

And if you like him so much. The Youtuber Gabaleth did make a compilation about him and other funny comics.

Now I'm waiting for rehydrated-Vay Hek.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

May I introduce. Rehydrated-Ganondorf, King of the gerudos and I have to admit that I would become gay for him.

And if you like him so much. The Youtuber Gabaleth did make a compilation about him and other funny comics.

Now I'm waiting for rehydrated-Vay Hek.

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH!

kathy bates lol GIF by Team Coco

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 2